The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Morrison just got called the "former number one contender for the wwe championship" He better watch or he'll have Zack Ryder on him!

Jomo's alright in my book, he was slagging Matt Hardy's new look on Facebook today :lol:

Take it you need to be retired to be in the HoF? I thought he'd have already been in it. Nice to see him turn up on RAW though, was thinking "at least he'll actually be able to accept the induction"

Didn't even need to speak.

Edited by forehead7

Take it you need to be retired to be in the HoF? I thought he'd have already been in it. Nice to see him turn up on RAW though, was thinking "at least he'll actually be able to accept the induction"

Flair was inducted the night before HBK retired him.

Glad to see HBK inducted, probably my favourite of all time.

With Michaels going in i cant see them pushing the boat for Goldberg and Sting. These guys would be wanting mega bucks and to be the headline act at the HOF.

Maybe a small chance with Sting as him and Michaels are mates from "bible class" and HBK has appeared several times on Steve Bordens talk show on the God Channel

Why isn't taker in the hall of fame?

He'll get put in the induction after he's retired. Probably the same reason why he doesn't do interviews. If he did either or anything like it, it would be a break in his character. WWE was pissed off when photos of his wedding surfaced because it did it, imagine what would happen if he was inducted!

I thought it was a great RAW as well.

Would make sense for Slater and Gabriel to become a tag team and it'll probably be them who challenge for the titles next.

The whole Punk on the Titantron thing had a bit of an old school feel about it.

It's a shame to see Daniel Bryan having to team with Sexual Chocolate though, I'm sure they could've given him something better to do! As for Tyson Kidd, no one seems to care - I can't see him lasting much longer as a singles competitor tbh.

I like Del Rio, but I'm not sure RAW is the right place for him just now ...

Also no divas on Raw last night.

PS Apparently Cena was fined for saying 'ass' ...

Edited by garymcc1874

This thread is tragic! laugh.gif

I'll tell you something that is tragic - this Chad Hogan patter having the arse ripped out of it by everybody. I love Kevin Bridges and found that piece of stand-up to be brilliant, but I now hate it because of the number of morons saying "SPRING BREAK!!!11!!" and thinking they're a comic genius.

I can come to peace with Matt Hardy but if Helms and Hardy's other goon platoon come patrolling in then I will consider not watching TNA anymore. What happened to TNA creating it's own stars? Yes Hogan has brought a few big names with him but its obvious that this hasn't helped them that much.

I don't see how Hogan can justify this, yes it worked in 94-96 with WCW and their millions but if TNA were in the same boat Orton, Cena and Jericho would all be wrestling in TNA right now.

I'm starting to get sick of matches we have have seen 6 years ago on Smackdown.

With the exception of Beer Money, Guns, Joe, Abyss and AJ, who else is there?

I can come to peace with Matt Hardy but if Helms and Hardy's other goon platoon come patrolling in then I will consider not watching TNA anymore. What happened to TNA creating it's own stars? Yes Hogan has brought a few big names with him but its obvious that this hasn't helped them that much.

I don't see how Hogan can justify this, yes it worked in 94-96 with WCW and their millions but if TNA were in the same boat Orton, Cena and Jericho would all be wrestling in TNA right now.

I'm starting to get sick of matches we have have seen 6 years ago on Smackdown.

With the exception of Beer Money, Guns, Joe, Abyss and AJ, who else is there?

Whilst I agree with the principle behind this post, there isn't much TNA can do except pick up WWE's cast-offs. The problem is that they are pushing midcarders from WWE much too far which makes them look like a diddy promotion. If Matt Hardy gets the world title it'll take it to a new low.

Line-up for TNA in Glasgow:

• TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match - Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy

• Tag Team Action - “Nature Boy” Ric Flair & Kazarian vs. Douglas Williams & Matt Morgan

• Genesis Re-Match - Rob Van Dam vs. Matt Hardy

• TNA World Tag Team Championship Match - Beer Money, Inc. vs. Motorcity Machine Guns

• Special Challenge Match - “King of the Mountain” Jeff Jarrett vs. Scotland’s own Lionheart with special gust referee Greg Hemphill

• Also Appearing: Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle, TNA Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne, “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero, Mickie James, “Prince of Punk” Shannon Moore, Angelina Love, Tara, Mark Haskins and more!