The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

David Otunga really needs to wear bigger pants.

David Otunga should learn to wrestle first.

Both true, I really thought/hoped that he would get beaten by Edge, just so he would get sent into the abyss like Darren Young. Then it would've been a good group, if Sheffield was to come back then it truly could be using the "most dominating team in WWE history"(paraphrase) with some sort of truth about it.

Aye they're married. That's what the angle has been with Jeff telling Kurt to home to his lonely house and stuff.

I wasn't sure if they were still together, credit goes to Angle for being able to put up with that, on screen.

What must make it worse is that his kids must be around Jarrett all the time then, since I'd imagine the mother would have got majority custody.

It's Kaz and RVD rehersing the match they had later that night.

That is pretty bad that they let that get aired. At first I thought the mistake you were pointing out was that the guy called Bubba, 'D'Von' but then I read that and noticed it.

What programme is that taken from anyway?

Whoever edits it should be fired. It's not live so they've not got that excuse. They keep showing the shot of Abyss, Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett holding the sign with a massive typo. It's stuff like that coupled with the poor booking and writing that makes me wonder wtf they are doing. Never gonna be even close to WWE until they weed out these errors and sack the idiots who's job it is to be catching these wrongs.

Whoever edits it should be fired. It's not live so they've not got that excuse. They keep showing the shot of Abyss, Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett holding the sign with a massive typo. It's stuff like that coupled with the poor booking and writing that makes me wonder wtf they are doing. Never gonna be even close to WWE until they weed out these errors and sack the idiots who's job it is to be catching these wrongs.

What is the typo?