The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

BT Vision has told me that I have recorded smackdown, watching it now it's this weeks one (well the latest, ya ken?) and can someone tell me why there is a Y2J vs MVP match from 2007 in it for no reason?

Edit: Also I thought chops were banned by vince? Saw Kane and Masters using them to WOOOOOO's

Also

Kane saying "Creatures of the night" Been watching too many Jeff Hardy promos

Edited by Kris Boyd

There's always been a random from the vault match that WWE throws in for us UK'ers. Probably because there's a shitload of adverts on the US broadcast or something

Aah yeah, that'll be right, I never really watch smackdown, can't stand the amount of filler (raw review, vault matches, 20 minutes about cenas new movie, ect...)

I did mark out for Bearer, aahh attitude era flashback if only for a moment.

I do HATE how the wwe take us for idiots by doing things like Killing bearer then having him appear a few years later and how The great khali and that shing guy are now brothers after years of them being wrestler and translator, and so on.

Vicky guerrero has to be the most hated heel working today. The new mexican guy is a bit of a hit and miss, not really enjoying his parts, JBL is an utter c**t, but Smackdown misses him.

BT Vision has told me that I have recorded smackdown, watching it now it's this weeks one (well the latest, ya ken?) and can someone tell me why there is a Y2J vs MVP match from 2007 in it for no reason?

Edit: Also I thought chops were banned by vince? Saw Kane and Masters using them to WOOOOOO's

Also

Kane saying "Creatures of the night" Been watching too many Jeff Hardy promos

Creatures of the Night has always been the Undertaker's fans in the same way that "the millions .....ANND MILLIONS" have been the Rocks.

Watch the Undertakers entrance at Wrestlemania 98 which is 14 I think. JR talks about the "Creatures of the Nights watching worldwide!"

ahhhh that makes sense. I remember at the RR98 Honky Tonk man gets eliminated and JR goes "And there goes cousin Honky Tonk!" and then King says in a surprised voice "HE'S YOUR COUSIN!?!?!?!"

There are several instances like this during ppv's where JR jokes about Lawler and HKM family tie.

Honky despises Lawler, as i said mainly due to his ego. HTM used to work for Lawler and was one of his biggest draws in menphis. Lawler would sign him off checks for £999.99 and make comments like "your not worth a grand a night"

HTM believes Lawler treats him badly to try and prove a point to the lads in the locker room that he does not favour family over them and to mainly boost his own ego. Whilst Honky believes you take care of your family and look out for them in the buisness, Lawler overlooks them to benefit him.

Im sure on a raw or even a ppv, both are on commentry at the same time and loads of snidey comments are made between the two

Well, I'm done with that set. The final match was unreal.

EL GENERICO AND PAUL LONDON vs. THE CUTLER BROTHERS vs. THE YOUNG BUCKS - NO DISQUALIFICATION - PWG SEVEN

There's a LOT of background to this.

The Young Bucks won the tag team titles on August 8th 2008 and managed to keep the belts untill May 2010 when they were defeated by Generico and London to a monster pop. Their biggest rivals at that time were The Cutlers, who they had gone through everything with. It was confirmed even before the tag title loss that the Bucks would face the Cutlers in a Guerrilla Warfare Match, but when they lost the titles, the Bucks seen a way out and decided to take their rematch with Generico and London at Seven. PWG aren't in the business of ruining that, but rather than cancel Guerrilla Warfare, they decided to kill both birds with one stone and make it a three way match.

The match itself is just madness from bell 2 bell. All six men just busted ass on a monumental scale. Some of the bumps were insane on a stupid level and some of the innovation is fantastic, which comes as no surprise considering it's the Young Bucks. I can't recommend downloading this enough. It was like all of the Bucks' stories coming together in one match.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRBZVL8O