The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

That Styles/JBL story is still my favourite piece of wrestling news ever. I remember a few months after, Dawn Marie was doing a shoot interview, talking about how Francine was being a bitch to her backstage and so she started shooting during one of their catfights, after advice from Joey Styles, who said something to the effect of "If someone treats me like that, I'm gonna hit them. They might be able to get some revenge on me later, but I'm gonna strike first.". A man of his word. :)

If even half of that list is true, then wrestling is by far the most homosexual business ever! Although haters of wrestling have always pointed out that it's just almost naked men touching each other!

As for the hazing crap, like everyone else here I've heard about it before, but think it's an utter load of shit. Im not saying it's not true, as it's documented by many wrestlers, but I'm saying it's a stupid, moronic and cowardly concept.

And John Morrison's pre-match skits where he does his stupid parkour type training just make him look like a total cock.

That list is fantastic! I choose to beleive everything thats on it.

Strangely I now like Steph and Lita a little bit more than I used to and I imagine a night out with HBK in the ninties would have been a right laugh!

Some of the s**ting, p**sing and bum sex stories are very :blink: though.

I've been powering through a "Young Bucks in PWG" collection right up to their rematch for the tag belts at "Seven" and I have to say, they are slowly turning into my favourite tag team ever. They're like what you'd get if you asked for the most amazing spot team imaginable.

I can't remember seeing anyone who had every single match in one promotion that they are a regular in scoring over 4* from me. Not one.

Aye? ohmy.gif Fucking hell, If JBL tried that shit with me I think I'd end up totally losing it and killing the guy, how did lawler just watch? I know holly is a c**t, but f**k sake, if GMS and the king just sat there and took it, they are bigger idiots than they come across

aye he's known for being like that, just look at him and the Blue Meanie's brawl at ONS 05. Bradshaw genuinely beats him up and Meanie has blood running down his face. Meanie threatened to sue so as a result got a win over JBL that following Smackdown.

The problem with guys like that is that they probably went through the same sort of shit and they probably see it as the right thing to do. Bradshaw has certainly never had any sort of apologies for it so he firmly believes he's just doing what gets done.

The problem with Bob Holly is that HE is just a thug. He didn't beat people up because of "hazing" or "learning the ropes" or whatever. He beat them up because he is a thug.

I at least have a bit of respect for Bradshaw's reasoning.

I'm sure I read he beat up Rene Dupree because Dupree crashed his rental car.

Raven and Honky have a shoot interrview where they go through the list above, giving their opinion as to whether the stories are true or false.

Regarding JBL and GMS: GMS was in the locker room bragging about forcing himself on to women and how he was some sort of studd and babe magnet. JBL over heard this and nailed GMS forcing him into the showering area, he then proceeded to "soap him up" whilst shouting "now you know how it feels".

Regarding Lawler witnessing this, i really dont know. What i do know is Lawler often grassed on GMS for turning up late and other such stupid things in order to get him trouble. Honky says Lawler would never act fatherly in the locker room to GMS and that Lawler is only interested in himself and not helping his family (honky and lawler are cousins and honky despises him)

ahhhh that makes sense. I remember at the RR98 Honky Tonk man gets eliminated and JR goes "And there goes cousin Honky Tonk!" and then King says in a surprised voice "HE'S YOUR COUSIN!?!?!?!"

Searching through Youtube, inevitably wound up on old wrestling videos. Does anyone remember this?

Just one of the many reasons why he is the best laugh.gif

I love how King's selling there is so shit, he got put off by JR's enthusiasm.

On a side note, I think the GM might be JR. They keep mentioning him on RAW. Just a theory.

Searching through Youtube, inevitably wound up on old wrestling videos. Does anyone remember this?

Just one of the many reasons why he is the best laugh.gif

I remember it. I am a fan of "Fruity Fruity Delicious BAH GAWD Fruity Skittles" on Facebook and have been for many months.