The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Agree with the 3 predictions above as who will win, WWE have been predictable for quite a while, I think either Orton will win and the miz will turn his night around and get the belt OR seamus will win.

However What I would like to see is Barrett or Y2J win. (but they won't)

Taker, Orton, Danielson, Kingston, Melina, Big Show.

If Jericho's stipulation on himself is still in effect then I could see him winning. I would rather CM Punk win, but I think the rest of the SES will interfere and allow Show to pick up the win. The ladies match will also end with Laycool fighting each other.

I'm gonna change mine. The HIAC thing makes more sense to me.

I'll say Kane instead. I've not watched SD but it is confirmed as McCool?

What was the point of having the Angle - Hardy match when the outcome was what it was? Utter nonsense! And Bischoff didn't need to come out at all; pointless ego stroking and TNA need to get rid of him ASAP, likewise Hogan.

Dixie is a dreadful TV personality, mainly because she lacks just that; personality. She comes across as being as charasmatic as the toilet bowl. Take her off TV ASAP.

Who were those guys Abyss 'branded'? So we find out at Bound For Glory who 'they' are then. Does anyone have any idea or clue who 'they' are?

And I was begging for Fortune to batter f**k out of Tommy Dreamer. His arse kissing promo was rank and made him look crap! Glad they rat packed the wee hoor. Kendrick too. Although Morgan may get punted from Fortune after the loss.

What was the point of having the Angle - Hardy match when the outcome was what it was? Utter nonsense! And Bischoff didn't need to come out at all; pointless ego stroking and TNA need to get rid of him ASAP, likewise Hogan.

Dixie is a dreadful TV personality, mainly because she lacks just that; personality. She comes across as being as charasmatic as the toilet bowl. Take her off TV ASAP.

Who were those guys Abyss 'branded'? So we find out at Bound For Glory who 'they' are then. Does anyone have any idea or clue who 'they' are?

And I was begging for Fortune to batter f**k out of Tommy Dreamer. His arse kissing promo was rank and made him look crap! Glad they rat packed the wee hoor. Kendrick too. Although Morgan may get punted from Fortune after the loss.

Abyss branded security I think, either that or randoms.

Dreamer needs to stop the emotional ass kissing promos, fucking cringe.

Morgan will never ever be a world champion, he's useless, dreamer comparing him to kane or taker was a joke, morgan is a jobber who gets beat by the pope all too often, sack the chunt.

Just to capitalise on the great PPV match, like they did with the Guns/Beer Money matches. I'm guessing.

I can't remember if I posted this but the reason Carter is in the storylines is because Russo is intentionally putting her in them in an attempt to keep his job.

Hopefully on the Morgan front.