The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I just read the spoilers for this weeks impact and

Orlando Jordan defeats Samoa Joe with a Lungblower. Joe had Jordan in the Rear Naked Choke, but Jordan was able to counter it into the Lungblower.

What the actual f**k is that about?

I just read the spoilers for this weeks impact and

Orlando Jordan defeats Samoa Joe with a Lungblower. Joe had Jordan in the Rear Naked Choke, but Jordan was able to counter it into the Lungblower.

What the actual f**k is that about?

f**k knows. Though he also beat Pope a few weeks ago and it did him no harm.

I laughed when I seen that, the best wrestler on the planet getting mentored!! Only Vinny Mac could think of that!! laugh.gif

It's only fair that the best in the world gets put in there with the best thing in WWE at present. The Miz is probably the only person in WWE at the moment that COULD teach Danielson a thing or two.

Plus, given Danielson's size and stuff, can you REALLY see him going that far ? This is a big oppertunity for him going with someone as over as The Miz clearly is.

Surprised no-one has mentioned that Bret Hart has a broken leg.ohmy.gif

That looked like a terrible injury. What a silly bint.

Who is writing this pish?

I'm not sure if I should be surprised that WWE has managed to f**k up this storyline so badly or not

It's only fair that the best in the world gets put in there with the best thing in WWE at present. The Miz is probably the only person in WWE at the moment that COULD teach Danielson a thing or two.

Plus, given Danielson's size and stuff, can you REALLY see him going that far ? This is a big oppertunity for him going with someone as over as The Miz clearly is.

I dont know who this Danielson guy is really but getting mentored by The Miz is only gonna be fun to watch. Same with CM Punk, although I can see that just meaning that his guy will get his head shaven :lol: