The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

8 hours ago, FifeArab said:

59K have pre-registered for tickets within the first 24 hours of the PPV being announced according to talksport.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they brought Survivor series over in the future.

Yeah it's gonna be a struggle to get a ticket. 

From Cody's interview with Ryan Satin:

"I’m the best wrestler in the world. I can tell you that without it sounding braggadocious, and it’s simply because this all I do. I train to do it, I live and breathe it"

Cody isn't even the best wrestler in his current feud 😂😂

10 hours ago, Killiesquirrel said:

Anyone going to Newcastle WWE event tomorrow? Still tickets left, the missus has got into WWE in the last year and was thinking about making the last minute decision to drive down

Booked it… will be my first WWE show as well, will be good to see Drew live. Loads of tickets left, thought these kind of events would sell out nae bother. Should be fun regardless, will drive down in the afternoon 

On 06/04/2022 at 22:04, djchapsticks said:

https://www.ormondbeachobserver.com/article/pro-wrestler-involved-in-march-25-fatal-three-car-crash-on-u-s-1

Looks like Sunny may not be seeing any more Sunny days, or indeed Sunlight at all if the toxicology results come back as expected.

Deary me. What a perfect summary for her entire life over the last 25 years.

Toxicology back. 3 and a half times the limit (which is apparently nearly enough to be fatal in itself) and she's been charged with, among other things, vehicular manslaughter which carries up to 20 years.

See ya Tammy.

This reminds me of when AJPW kept bringing back Dory Funk Jr for spots in multi-man tag matches. He was even older than Flair and I don't think had the health problems.

If I had to book Flair's last match at this point. I would probably try and combine it as a Last Ride of the Horsemen (not that his ego would allow it). Get as many of the Horsemen willing to participate against mystery opponents. Have Jerry Lawler come out with a new batch of masked knights that would bump all over for the legends. The end.