The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Mid 30s and done everything there pretty much is to do in the WWE. The end of this current contract could be a good time to move on if she's thinking about a post-wrestling career. Since there has been some acting gigs. She's also going to have to move on from the 'Charlotte' name if she's going to want her own brand. Unless she ties herself to the WWE forever.

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

I was wondering why the wrestling forum seemed more spontaneous rant free recently. Just read on a GN thread that DomDom has been permabanned. 💡

What's the story there?

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

What's the story there?

👇

On 22/08/2021 at 14:12, Tynierose said:

He continually accused the moderating team of being complicit with homophobia, racism, bigotry and of causing global warming etc etc on a regular basis.

We naturally took umbrage at his accusations which he continued to make.  Having met the moderators I know they aren't though I must admit Keith contributes to global warming with his hair dryer.

It all became very tiresome therefore he was punted.  We do our best to be as fair and balanced as we can be and at times we make mistakes but tone continually accused of the above was unnecessary.

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

He still logs in. Was active as recently as 8 hours ago after snooping his profile.

Hi DomDom.

Fair play to you for being able to keep up with his revolving door of aliases. I usually worked it out when he went full Tonto at someone for the most innocuous thing and I'd wonder "who on earth is this ranter?", before realising it was him. Absolutely no idea what his current moniker is.

Edited by cb_diamond

If they do come over here in September, I wonder if they'll go big and risk a stadium, or just do something like the O2.  Still, that seems a bit small-time if they're coming over here for the first time in ages.  21k for the MEN, 20k for the O2.  But could they sell out somewhere like Cardiff with the roof closed?  It might not be one of the big shows, but I'm sure they'd have the interest to be able to push for it.

Mania is a big move.  Obviously 2020 was what it was, and 2021 was a bit of a special case with a limited capacity and the first show back.  100k on each night will be quite the earner for them, but they're going to have to put on quite a show with the year they've had.