The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Principality Stadium Pro's -
Has a roof for the inevitable rain [emoji736]
Very accessible city centre location [emoji736]
Isn't located in the hole aka London [emoji736]

Though if Drew could swing it with Vince for Murrayfield or Hampden...

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

According to this, the Millennium Stadium is the second biggest covered stadium in the world https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_covered_stadiums_by_capacity

I'm sure given the history and potential attendance, Wembley would be their preferred choice, but it would be a miserable experience for everyone if was a dreich day like the Euro 2020 final. I think Wembley also has a strict 11pm curfew for events ending, which would mean a very early start time for the west coast of the States

Regardless of where it's held, I'm sure the entrance stage will still be a black cab and red phone box.

2 hours ago, cdhafc1874 said:

Principality Stadium Pro's -
Has a roof for the inevitable rain emoji736.png
Very accessible city centre location emoji736.png
Isn't located in the hole aka London emoji736.png

Though if Drew could swing it with Vince for Murrayfield or Hampden...

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Murrayfield or Hampden would be great. 

If I'm going to have to travel to one of them, I'd probably rather it was the Principality.  I've done gigs and games at Wembley and it's all very impressive inside, great stadium, but f**k me is it a horrorshow to get to and particularly get out of.  Also an absolute shitehole around it.  Cardiff on the other hand is absolutely lovely, stadium right in the centre, pubs all around, and is just as good a stadium if not better than Wembley.  No brainer really, particularly with the roof.  

Now watch them announce it taking place in the Durex Vibemaster Arena in fucking Delaware or something.

Edited by forameus

NXTUK getting fans back in attendance. Not sure it'll be much of a gamechanger for them since they're still filming in the BT Studio. I've only half followed it, but there's been talk of making the move to the BT Studio permanent. Which probably sums up its place nowadays as little more than a content and talent farm.

On 05/10/2021 at 13:03, FairWeatherFan said:

NXTUK getting fans back in attendance. Not sure it'll be much of a gamechanger for them since they're still filming in the BT Studio. I've only half followed it, but there's been talk of making the move to the BT Studio permanent. Which probably sums up its place nowadays as little more than a content and talent farm.

🤷‍♂️
shocked it’s been on the go so long tbh when you think back to it just being a power play by Vince to kill off any chance of WOS becoming a regular thing.

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

First notable appearances of Big Damo seem to be ICW and OTT. Had been hoping he would land in Impact, involved in some way with VBD or get some more US based work.

Supremely disappointed that he is doing ICW. Both from the point of how that company came out of speaking out and for the fact that they have regressed quite enormously in size, he's bigger and better than that.

22 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Supremely disappointed that he is doing ICW. Both from the point of how that company came out of speaking out and for the fact that they have regressed quite enormously in size, he's bigger and better than that.

Unfortunately, he's calling it home and talking up becoming champion. 

Feels like a backwards step since they're an even lower scale nxtuk. That's without factoring in the bad taste left by speakingout.