The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Jimmy Rave has had to retire after having a partial arm amputation. Was always a pretty decent wrestler in the 2000's, had totally forgotten about him. Awful news.

https://whatculture.com/wwe/former-roh-impact-wrestler-jimmy-rave-retires-after-having-left-arm-amputated

11 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Apparently Vince has sent Keith Lee (among others) back to the PC for training. 

I did suspect they’d make an arse of Lee, but bloody hell. How out of touch can you be? 

I read about this.

How would Vince know if folk are good workers or not anyone? He's so massively out of touch. He wouldn't have a clue. He doesn't have a clue, as he's showing.

The day before that got announced it was doing the rounds that he was penciled in to main event mania. Shows how useless the hacks still are.

I don't think they're taking him off TV though are they? He has just had that 24 documentary as well.

Also saw someone suggest that maybe they're dropping him back to benefit anyone else and make use of him helping others at the Performance Centre, rather than training himself.  Who knows though.  I really, really doubt that even Vince is tone deaf enough to think he needs sent back to improve considering the rest of the roster.