The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Guest bernardblack

Havoc has always seemed to be an odd person. His cultaholic interview where he makes Ross uncomfortable for the whole thing just seemed mean

4 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Havoc has always seemed to be an odd person. His cultaholic interview where he makes Ross uncomfortable for the whole thing just seemed mean

Went to watch that as Ross doesn't seem the type to get awkward easily, but they've already taken the video down.

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I wonder if Cornette ever pitched Brock and Leviathan about double teaming his wife while he wanked off.

Delete your account immediately 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:
5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Delete your account immediately 

Delete your own ya wet wipe.

Delete yourself.

Edited by DA Baracus

Will Ospreay really should delete his Twitter. He blocked me during a hissy fit, but others have shown me that he is currently attempting to dig himself out of a hole via the following method

Simpsons12.jpg.56e951bc248e52bed2a67d1a1da971c4.jpg

What's really chronic is that on top of the absolutely heinous abuse that's clearly rife  is the amount of absolute scumbag owners and bookers who absolutely knew this was going on in their companies and just let it go as they are such sadsacks that being in "with the boys" (who all probably can't stand them in reality) was the be all and end all for them.  

9 hours ago, Comrie said:

Will Ospreay really should delete his Twitter. He blocked me during a hissy fit, but others have shown me that he is currently attempting to dig himself out of a hole via the following method

Simpsons12.jpg.56e951bc248e52bed2a67d1a1da971c4.jpg

See also PROGRESS

1 hour ago, diamond_for_life said:

Not a wrestler but regarding what’s been going on I’ve just been given a link to Chris Bungards Twitter. Words fail me 

Aye, the same guy who was talking about smacking abusers the day before then posts that video 24 hours later. Clearly the first attempt at clout didn't work, so he went that route. It's bad stuff.