The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I imagine Gallows and Anderson probably offered/asked to be released to pursue new ventures and WWE were happy to accept in the current climate.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Hawkins in AEW (obviously just as an uber jobber aswell but he'd shit all over that librarian guy as one) isn't he good friends with Cody? One thing I would say, his Wrestlemania win with Zack would have got some pop if it was on the main show of Wrestlemania last year.

Also imagine Shawn Spears may pull some strings to get Peyton on who could actually be utilized in that division. If the Peyton release is legit.

Also think Heath Slater will just be re-hired once things start to get back to normal.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

1 minute ago, bernardblack said:

I’m sure Lance Storm shut his wrestling school to take that WWE role.

Stay classy Vince

He did. He's being super classy about it on social media. He's been a smart man with his money apparently so hopefully he will be ok

Would mark out everywhere if Ryder appeared on AEW. He'll have got some pay out from WWE and probably has a lot saved you'd hope but it is hilarious Tommy Dreamer was right about him spending $40,000 on action figures at the end of last month.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

20 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Likes of Bray Wyatt posting, 'Yuck' and Paige saying, 'My heart is breaking...'

Will they make any attempt to unionise wrestling? Will they f**k.

His old man has been binned, and you've got to be thinking his brother will too.