The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

On an off-season, seems a no-brainer from them.  By their definition of being a written show, they should be able to plan things so that stories can nicely dovetail to the point where each talent can have a month or so free each year.  With the size of the roster, there really is no reason why not.  Might allow them to get a bit more creative with the reasons why too, go full soap opera.

With the Network in place as well they won't really be losing, or not making, as much money anyway. Plus they can increase interest which might offset any potential loss of revenue.

1 hour ago, airdrieman said:

Hulk Hogan to induct them IMO

Well, they were coming for him famously.

EDIT: I'm sorry, but I just love the afters to it.  Mean Gene skillfully no-selling while Booker T's life flashes before his eyes.

Image result for hulk hogan we're coming for you booker t gif

Edited by forameus

9 hours ago, forameus said:

EDIT: I'm sorry, but I just love the afters to it.  Mean Gene skillfully no-selling while Booker T's life flashes before his eyes.

Mean Gene was almost unflappable in situations like that.

Almost...

10 hours ago, forameus said:

Its the look from Sherry.  Even on that grainy video you can see her looking at him like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck"

I dunno if I've brought this up before, but the Highspots Network is well worth the $9.99 a month that I'm paying for it. A HUGE collection of PWG on demand, and also some good cuts from all over the world. The bigger OTT shows from Ireland are on there, and they're well worth a look. Also a few Rev Pro shows from the UK too, and a best of 2018 compilation from PROGRESS.

https://www.highspotswrestlingnetwork.com/

Edited by Principal Flutie