The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Really like the look of the AEW roster at the minute and reckon they’ll have no bother at all selling out Double or Nothing quickly. Already looking forward to the 3 announced matches more than I was pretty much anything on All In too.   Interested to see how they keep the buzz going. A long time between now and their first show and the major announcements have already been made (or so you’d assume anyway)

I'm not that interested in seeing Omega/Jericho II tbh, unless they add some sort of mental stipulation to it. That's where Jericho has excelled these days.

I'm hoping it's two guys I've never seen that tag with CIMA, and I think that'll be what happens to showcase the talent coming out of China at the moment.

1 hour ago, Stelling said:

I hope they're paying dadbod Jericho enough to motivate him to actually get in shape for this run

To be fair to him he is in good shape but the guy is 48. 

Amusingly he posted a Tweet about Lesnar's gut just after the Rumble but it was hastily deleted.

1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:

Undertaker teasing he's meeting someone important today. My money would be on Trump.

Well, he’s appearing at Starcast before Double or Nothing, surely his only involvement that weekend...

I always liked the Overgiver.  Or the Mortician.

In all seriousness though, even though he's completely gone physically, surely that would be the most painful thing Vince could experience if he had to watch Taker appear for another company.  Even an appearance would bring big money purely for the spectacle to any new company.