The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

8 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Yeah it was good. I just had to take it on its wrestling alone though as the storylines meant nothing to me as I don't really follow any of these guys. Good to see Pentagon in big time matches these days. Also happy for Cody, always been a big fan of his. Nick Aldis is still utter shite though but must be applauded for putting this title back in the spotlight. 

Can only assume the main event was a sprint because Okada/Scurll took the piss for the first half of their match. Mind you, the NWA match probably didn't need to be so long either.

On the whole I enjoyed it, I imagine they pandered really well to their fanbase and they even kept me sweet with the Y2J cameo. I'll watch if they do another.

Both that and the Page/Janela match overran apparently. 

Haven't watched it but seemingly the reason that Scurll chose not to come out at the end was because people backstage were mildly upset with him.

Aye saw that. Think it's legit-ish in that he's done full time but might make an odd appearance now and again.

Seemingly he's been doing a lot of backstage stuff recently and will be taking up that role at some point.

Think they gave him safe workers in the B-Team and let Bray take a lot of the bumps to ease him out of his title reign. Would be good to see him transitioning to backstage stuff and managing seeing as Vince is apparently back on board with managers.