Pregnancy And Parenting

I also cut the cord which made me cry. What a great feeling it is to be a dad. He dosnt have to much hair the now.

Thanx all for the comments.

Hopefully they are home tomoro.

Edit to add: If anyone is giving away any new born clothes there more than welcome to hand them to me, the baby clothes we have him the now are far to big, we thought he might of been a big baby with the big bump the wife had. So not got to much small baby clothes.

I've just given away about 3 black bags worth of Islas clothes. No good to you right enough unless you wanted to raise a transvestite.

It seems like only yesterday I had my wee boy, now he's borrowing my clothes to go to the nursery. Fucking huge so he is!

It's cliched to bits but there isn't anything that will compare to fatherhood. :)

Congrats G-Man! Glad to hear everything is going well. Hope they get home soon. Sure you will be fed up with visitors by the end of the week.

Anyways, Catherine is better now and Anna is doing well. She is sleeping around 6-7 hours every night as well! Heres a few pictures of anna from the last two months.....

post-17258-1252495175_thumb.jpg

post-17258-1252494845_thumb.jpg

post-17258-1252495108_thumb.jpg

Edited by nelsjfc

You next?!

Flippin hope so! :D

Still getting random wee tightenings and pains, nothing regular or often though. Seems to be winding up the baby, there's been a lot of wriggling going on in there.

Looking forward to meeting him/her soon, can't wait to find out what they're like. :)