Pregnancy And Parenting

That looks like a torture device for small babies.

It's actually a bumbo and I used that for both of mine. Once they can keep their head up it's brill. I used to sit them in it ON the dinner table to feed at the same time as us. Just be careful not to overdo the time you put them in at first. 10 then 15 then 20 mins at a time. My 2 loved looking around in it. One of the better things for that age.

On a separate tack.

Anyone else's do what my daughter did between crawling & walking? She "walked" everywhere on her knees!

Tickled everyone at the golf club and no one had seen that before. (Including me but she was my first born!).

Edited by keepitsafe

Do you know, I think that might be an idea. Ryan's going on a baby head-wetting piss up in a couple of weeks and I'll have to get my own back somehow. :)

Yay! And we've loads of spare room as well! :D

Reina, Rowan and L-M?

Macbeth!

This isn't a scene from Blackadder you know!

Kirsty had one of those for a couple of months, she's too big for it now though.

Aye, I reckoned we'd only get a couple months use of one thats why I bought it second hand. Once he could sit on his own he hated it as it was too restrictive and he's just arch his back to try and escape out.

I was presuming it was the baby that couldn't control itself ;)

When Ruairidh was a week old I changed him on our bed, he managed to pee clear shot over his left shoulder and covered his dad who was sitting on the bed reading! So range they have on them even that little!

I've actually seen a baby pee on his own head, so it's not impossible. :lol:

Cal's done that a few times now! :lol:

We're having a tantrum at the mo... He's overtired. Daft that being overtired makes them not want to sleep. :(

We're having a tantrum at the mo... He's overtired. Daft that being overtired makes them not want to sleep. :(

Yeah, my ex-husband used to say things like "But if he's tired, why doesn't he just go to sleep?". Because babies think logically like that. "Hey, I'm tired, I think I'll just lie down and have a wee kip and then I'll be all better". The number of times I've said "You're a right mardy arse when you're knackered and feel like shit. How do you think he feels when he just feels like crap and doesn't understand why?" and yet some Dads don't seem to get that.

Oh dear. Ruairidh had one of them when we came home, tired after nursery, booby and sleep, woke up still gurny. Food....still gurny. Sore mouth I think

BUT STILL NO TEETH!

When Ruairidh was a week old I changed him on our bed, he managed to pee clear shot over his left shoulder and covered his dad who was sitting on the bed reading! So range they have on them even that little!

I thought he'd grow up to be a Killie and here he's already an Ayr boy. ;)