Pregnancy And Parenting

My friends baby is seven months old, and although not crawling yet, she drags herself along the ground at quite a speed and can cover some distance if you don't keep your eye on her. It's quite cute, really. I was visiting last week and got the duty of feeding her lunch. I'd never fed a baby before. She kept closing her mouth before the spoon was inside. She sucks her index and middle fingers almost constantly, and after every mouthful, she'd stick her fingers back into her mouth. Awww. Sweet.

You getting clucky? :P

I try and keep the wife well away from other peoples kids or I'll be finding myself staying up late most nights makind sure shes asleep before going to bed. <_<

She's wanting five or six :huh:

No!

Take everything, gypo! Both C.J. and Lyn-Marie gave me loads ofthings and it's been brilliant! I've hardly had to buy anything! :D

Delighted someones getting the use of the stuff or it'd just be in the loft until the next one!

You should see the stuff my sister has for her wee one. Loads and loads of stuff! She won't need to buy stuff for about a year and a half!

When I sorted through my whites for Debs I had something daft like 55 white vests for birth-3months! Thing was when he was born he was so small we hsd to send my mum to Asda to get premmie vests :lol:

Take everything, gypo! Both C.J. and Lyn-Marie gave me loads ofthings and it's been brilliant! I've hardly had to buy anything! :D

There's a hell of a lot more where that came from and you're welcome to the lot!

Sorry - I was feeding as I was typing that... Adam packed it all up in a box and sent it, bless him! ;) What a good job he did, too!

It was a joint effort! I packed, he posted. :lol:

Like Rowan, it's a shame seeing clothes sitting there packed away with no one using them. I don't even know if we'll have any more, and if we do, it won't be for a long while yet so it's just such a waste.

Charlie's currently lying on cushions on the floor. Iggle Piggle appears to be jumping on some stones and they're playing a tune as he does so and apparently, it's flipping hilarious! :D

You getting clucky? :P

I try and keep the wife well away from other peoples kids or I'll be finding myself staying up late most nights makind sure shes asleep before going to bed. <_<

She's wanting five or six :huh:

No!

I am only 22. I have plenty of things I'd like to do before that!

If she wants more, let her have them! :D

Excellent! I'll get looking through it all tomorrow morning. I'll be sure to separate out the puke/milk/food stained stuff first though. :D

I'd offer to take it north in a fortnight but I've already got a bumboo to go! And I'm taking the train!

Edit: A pink bumboo!

Edited by C.J

I'd offer to take it north in a fortnight but I've already got a bumboo to go! And I'm taking the train!

Edit: A pink bumboo!

You're going to have to help me out, Rowan. What in the name of f**k is a bumboo? :huh:

Edit: :lol: keith.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

You're going to have to help me out, Rowan. What in the name of f**k is a bumboo? :huh:

Edit: :lol: keith.

240451840.jpg

It was great when I started weaning at 6 months as he was too little for the high chair. He hates it now. I bought it 2nd hand as there was no way I was shelling out £40 for one.

Debs, you and Callum will just have to come and visit and you can raid L-M and I's baby stuff!

Edited by C.J

240451840.jpg

It was great when I started weaning at 6 months as he was too little for the high chair. He hates it now. I bought it 2nd hand as there was no way I was shelling out £40 for one.

Debs, you and Callum will just have to come and visit and you can raid L-M and I's baby stuff!

Ah, I see! I've seen them before, never realised that's what they were called though.

Debbie, I think Rowan has a cracking plan there. :P