Pregnancy And Parenting

No, she's not.
Definitely not!

And I'm due a few days after the wee G so it's no the same bairn. :D

Sorry missus not_g_woman. But both from Dundee, both on p&b, both with a baby on the way (allegedly)...you can see why I might have thought it! There is precedent too. Monster and Ayrgirl used to post(years back now) as if they were completely separate entities, with very few clues that they even knew each other. Sorry again! :ph34r:

I assume your pregnancy is less dramatic than the one that G_woman apparently has?

Sorry missus not_g_woman. But both from Dundee, both on p&b, both with a baby on the way (allegedly)...you can see why I might have thought it! There is precedent too. Monster and Ayrgirl used to post(years back now) as if they were completely separate entities, with very few clues that they even knew each other. Sorry again! :ph34r:

That's not true. It was always known that we were together. I just never posted very much initially.

Cheers for the help Ayrgirl, what you said in pm last time was spot on.

No problem :D

I assume your pregnancy is less dramatic than the one that G_woman apparently has?

We are seperate entities you bizarre manchild.

This isn't the first someone on here has assumed that because we're married we tell each other what to post or how to think.

Anyone that has met the wife will tell you how highly unlikely that is.....

We are seperate entities you bizarre manchild.

This isn't the first someone on here has assumed that because we're married we tell each other what to post or how to think.

Anyone that has met the wife will tell you how highly unlikely that is.....

I told you not to answer and that I would :rolleyes:

Kirsty's finally given up breastfeeding and is now on the bottle full time.

This is great for a couple of reasons; 1.she's sleeping longer at night, as formula fills her up more, and we now know exactly how much she's getting, and 2. The wife's breasts will be back to being mine soon!

Good luck G_man! I hope everything goes well during the birth. Just one piece of advice - if you wife asks for something during labour, make damn sure she gets it instantly! Oh, and anything she says? Take it with a pinch of salt! She doesn't hate you and you will get near her again (eventually)!

Stewarty, how's your wife feeling about the decision? I've been told it can be quite heartbreaking to give up breastfeeding. She's done well though, how old's the wee one?

Confused with this post.................

Anyway my wife is getting put into hospital next wedensday "the 9th" at 11:30. This is due to her Gastational diabetes. She got a membrane sweep today so the midwife said this could possibly start her off so if the baby is not here before next wedensday then we are at the hospital then.Basically im gonna be a daddy soon and i cannot wait.

My wife was in megga pain we the membrane sweep.

Anyway goodluck fellow dundee fan. Wont be posting much now here on P n B.

Sorry was just bein cheeky when you said you couldn't find the words, no offence meant.

All the best... :)

Ach I'll let you off. I didn't mean to sound quite that insulted :lol:

Aye, touch wood I have had no drama so far, hope it stays that way!

(although as you can mybe tell from todays post times, I coudn't get back to sleep!)

Edited by f_c_dundee

Kirsty's finally given up breastfeeding and is now on the bottle full time.

This is great for a couple of reasons; 1.she's sleeping longer at night, as formula fills her up more, and we now know exactly how much she's getting, and 2. The wife's breasts will be back to being mine soon!

Well done Kirsty and mum for feeding this long, Ruairidh still has at least two feeds from me, much to the disgust of many, but the evidence is there about how good it is for them so I'm not about to stop due to them.

:lol:

I thought there were plenty of clues - even used to think of Ayrgirl as Monster's 'attack dog' years ago as you'd almost certainly see her sticking up for him in the slanging threads.

Sorry Karen :(;)

Stewarty, how's your wife feeling about the decision? I've been told it can be quite heartbreaking to give up breastfeeding. She's done well though, how old's the wee one?

Kirsty's seven months old on Friday.

The wife was fine about it, in fact she was actually looking forward to giving it up, as in the last couple of weeks, Kirsty just wouldnae sit at peace, and was constantly nipping her :lol:

And now she's onto formula full time, she sleeps better at night because she's fuller*. It's all good. :D

*The baby, not the wife.

:lol:

I thought there were plenty of clues - even used to think of Ayrgirl as Monster's 'attack dog' years ago as you'd almost certainly see her sticking up for him in the slanging threads.

Sorry Karen :(;)

I needed the help. People gang up on me. :(

Anyway, good luck G_man, don't faint, it's not as bad as it seems. ;)

When do mothers usually stop breastfeeding? I was off it after 4 days according to my parents.

I believe WHO recommend breastfeeding exclusively for 6 months and then continuing giving breastmilk for 4 years (or is it 2 - I forget what they said at the antenatal class) alongside solids. I can't see me going for 4 years!!! Getting to a month has been a struggle, but I'm starting to enjoy it now that it doesn't hurt!

I believe WHO recommend breastfeeding exclusively for 6 months and then continuing giving breastmilk for 4 years (or is it 2 - I forget what they said at the antenatal class) alongside solids. I can't see me going for 4 years!!! Getting to a month has been a struggle, but I'm starting to enjoy it now that it doesn't hurt!

I think it's 2 but the worldwide average is 4.

I'm at 11 months but he's been supplimented with a bottle since 8 weeks as he still hadn't reached his birth weight, absolutly broke my heart. But he still likes the boob and I'll stop when he deciedes to wean himself off.

My colleuge was laughing at me, she has decided I suffer from teeth envy as I keep asking other parents with tots how many teeth thier child has :lol:

We still have no teeth!