Pregnancy And Parenting

Also thankfully the sickness has toned down to the occasional vomit rather than every morning. I felt so sorry for her!

We've been incredibly lucky so far, in that the wife was never sick, has had no weird cravings, and no wild mood swings.

Which is nice.

We've been incredibly lucky so far, in that the wife was never sick, has had no weird cravings, and no wild mood swings.

Which is nice.

Lucky you! How far along is she? (apologies if you have said elsewhere in the thread!)

Cravings wise its rather frustrating, in that she has them and quickly goes off them. You want to see the number of orange ice lollies in the freezer!

I utterely refuse to comment on the wild mood swings part on a public forum which i know her brother reads!!!

I think they'll usually induce you after 14 days?

Have a shitty cold and the only thing I'm allowed to take is para-fucking-cetamol. GRRRRR!!!

In Glasgow they book you in for ten days past your due date.

Then if nothing happens you are stuck there until they get a space in the Labour suites. <_<

Are you all blocked up? I used Olbas oil to clear my head when I had a cold.

Aye, I've got a tissue with some Olbas oil on it. Going to go for a hot shower to see if that'll help. I'd have a bath, but I read somewhere that having a hot bath isn't good for baby? Something to do with overheating?

Aye, I've got a tissue with some Olbas oil on it. Going to go for a hot shower to see if that'll help. I'd have a bath, but I read somewhere that having a hot bath isn't good for baby? Something to do with overheating?

Mrs SD is always going for baths, in fact these days she's having problems getting out of the damned thing!. I've never heard that suggestion? :unsure:

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Baths are fine, so long as they're not ridiculously hot - which is the way I like them. The thought of sitting in a lukewarm bath doesn't appeal to me, though.

Having googled it again, I think it's only a first-trimester thing, so I'd be alright now.

Baths are fine, so long as they're not ridiculously hot - which is the way I like them. The thought of sitting in a lukewarm bath doesn't appeal to me, though.

Having googled it again, I think it's only a first-trimester thing, so I'd be alright now.

That's the thing I hated most,also I always sleep on my belly,and the midwife said not to.(I don't know why it wasn't good to do it.) I hated it because I could never get a good night's sleep.

That's the thing I hated most,also I always sleep on my belly,and the midwife said not to.(I don't know why it wasn't good to do it.) I hated it because I could never get a good night's sleep.

I sleep on my front, too! Damn it! :lol: I have such good intentions - I fall asleep on my side, but without fail, I wake up on my front. I suppose once my bump gets bigger, it wont be comfortable to sleep on my front, but at the moment, there's not much I can do about it! Took my first belly pic, today! I used to have such a flat stomach... goodbye 6-pack!

I sleep on my front, too! Damn it! :lol: I have such good intentions - I fall asleep on my side, but without fail, I wake up on my front. I suppose once my bump gets bigger, it wont be comfortable to sleep on my front, but at the moment, there's not much I can do about it! Took my first belly pic, today! I used to have such a flat stomach... goodbye 6-pack!

It's hard to sleep on your belly when your seven months gone and look like a beached whale. :( I remember having a flat belly to.....Those day's are long gone now. :P

Lucky you! How far along is she? (apologies if you have said elsewhere in the thread!)

Cravings wise its rather frustrating, in that she has them and quickly goes off them. You want to see the number of orange ice lollies in the freezer!

I utterely refuse to comment on the wild mood swings part on a public forum which i know her brother reads!!!

I'm telling on you!

:lol:

Sex when pregnant, how long can you have sex for before unsafe or is it ok when she is pregnant?

Serious question before someone makes a silly remark

Try google

HTH

P.S women are quite often horny during pregnancy :)

Edited by Ayrgirl