Pregnancy And Parenting

Received our baby box this morning. Really impressed with the contents, especially the 2 x 3 pack of Pasante Naturelle and regular condoms. Absolutely top quality banter from the SG. Well in! 

Edited by shahid khan

1 hour ago, shahid khan said:

Received our baby boy this morning. Really impressed with the contents, especially the 2 x 3 pack of Pasante Naturelle and regular condoms. Absolutely top quality banter from the SG. Well in! 

I really hope this isn't a typo on box :lol:

I logged into YouTube this morning to find that I had apparently uploaded a video that had been flagged for a community violation yesterday.

The reason? My middle daughter had done a shite in the toilet (which is great by the way, as she's still in pullups) and then filmed herself walking into the toilet, pointing the camera down the pan and saying "ooh, gross" and tried to upload it to YouTube.

f**k's sake.

Definitely Half Scottish! 

Teething... I've heard once the first tooth comes through the rest aren't nearly as bad, any truth in this? Isla is having a hard time at the moment and it seems like her first tooth is on the way, a fridge full of teethers and baby Tylenol can only do so much for her though.   

Isla Bru.jpg

49 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Teething... I've heard once the first tooth comes through the rest aren't nearly as bad, any truth in this? Isla is having a hard time at the moment and it seems like her first tooth is on the way, a fridge full of teethers and baby Tylenol can only do so much for her though.   

Isla Bru.jpg

No

3 hours ago, Torpar said:

Isla Bru.jpg

I’m going to say “Sort of”. Ryan was a nightmare when the bottom two came through, but as soon as they broke through the skin he was fine. The top two are coming through now, and this is a hell of a lot more traumatic for all involved.

49 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

First wobbly tooth here now. Daughter absolutely over the moon and seeking out foodstuffs to rip it from her gums sooner and claim her prize

What's the going rate for a tooth these days? When I was younger used to get a £1, I've heard kids getting fivers now. Some inflation rate. 

50p or £1 when I was younger. Will I f**k be giving a fiver a pop. We give our eldest that for a week worth of helping around the house. If she figures she gets the same for losing one tooth she'll take a hammer to her mouth.

What sort of age should the baby teeth start falling out? I’ve seen loads of kids in our sons class, primary 2, with missing teeth but we’ve not even had a wobbly one yet.
She will be 6 in May. I wasnt expecting it this early tbh. Happy to be told I'm wrong. Most times these things have a wide range with kids.

The wife has already declared the pay structure to be a fiver for the first tooth and 2 pound for each subsequent.