Reading Saintee

Pregnancy And Parenting

My son passing on his commiseration to yours at having two sisters!

congratulations

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My daughter was born this morning at 10:34.  8lb 13 ounces.  Her brother and sister are coming up to visit her later on.

Wife and daughter are doing great :thumsup2

Congratulations

2 minutes ago, RH33 said:

My son passing on his commiseration to yours at having two sisters!

congratulations

Jack has 3 younger sisters...

My daughter was born this morning at 10:34.  8lb 13 ounces.  Her brother and sister are coming up to visit her later on.

Wife and daughter are doing great default_thumbup2.gif

Congratulations.

Does anyone else tell classic fibs to their kids? I've been telling the youngest her ears turn purple when she lies. We also used to tell her big sister the old one about the ice cream van music meaning they'd run out of ice cream.

Congratulations.

Does anyone else tell classic fibs to their kids? I've been telling the youngest her ears turn purple when she lies. We also used to tell her big sister the old one about the ice cream van music meaning they'd run out of music.
I tell my daughter I can smell lies off her hamds. When I tell her to let me smell her hands the truth usually comes out.

They arent old enough yet for proper lies though.

Wife and daughter are doing great :thumsup2

Right. Now learn to tie a reef knot.

20 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Congratulations

Jack has 3 younger sisters...

So does he, he’s got another one at his dads!

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Right. Now learn to tie a reef knot.

No need, when they were in there doing the section, they removed the necessary plumbing. 

No need, when they were in there doing the section, they removed the necessary plumbing. 

Think they probably just clipped the tubes rather than remove!

48 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Think they probably just clipped the tubes rather than remove!

No, this particular guy takes the whole lot! They showed us the purple bag that they were taking them away in. 

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

No, this particular guy takes the whole lot! They showed us the purple bag that they were taking them away in. 

Full hysterectomy?

Ahhhhh that’s a bit less invasive! I had mine clipped but as an elective procedure rather than when in getting any kids out. Mine all exited standard route.

8 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Ahhhhh that’s a bit less invasive! I had mine clipped but as an elective procedure rather than when in getting any kids out. Mine all exited standard route.

All three of ours have been sections.  The first was an emergency after she started showing signs of distress.  Turned out she had Group B Strep and my wife had sepsis.  

Second and third have been planned sections as they wouldn't let her deliver naturally after that. 

And she requested the sterilisation whilst they were in there as we're definitely not having any more!! 

Yeah sensible.

I was on antibiotics during labour with all mine as swab showed strep b. Crazy that it’s not done routinely (or wasn’t at that time).

I had sepsis last year with pneumonia  , took weeks get back on feet never mind with a newborn too.

What I can’t believe is that my little girl is now three and a half. Say to her hello baby, and her response is “I’m not a baby daddy, I’m a big girl”

Genuinely think no matter how old she is, she will always be that little baby.

There's something not quite right with these statues and for the Nazi-hating life of me, I can't put my finger on it. IMG-20191116-WA0003.jpeg

It is a year today we have had the kids,we officially heard yesterday that our daughter has defended the residency claim and it will now go to court.

It is a year today we have had the kids,we officially heard yesterday that our daughter has defended the residency claim and it will now go to court.

Fingers crossed for you chief.

21 hours ago, keithgy said:

She's put one obstacle after another in front of you, and you've overcome them all. This'll be no different (albeit a concern for you both).