Pregnancy And Parenting

Lockdown day 924(that’s what it feels like)

Me - Julia please go brush your teeth
Julia - no, I don’t want to
Me - Julia, go brush your teeth or there will be no ipad tomorrow
Julia - do I look like a horse or a camel? As you are treating me like a horse or a camel!

Julia - storms upstairs muttering ‘I’m not a horse or a camel

Me - walks away pissing myself
Julia's your wife, isn't she?

[emoji14]

Took him for a quarantine time walk around the house. That's him pointing out off the garden. 21 months already, can't believe it.
Older one found my Nintendo 3DS and Mario kart. Have barely seen him all day, peace.IMG_20200411_143408.jpeg

There are few nicer things than when my oldest learns something new. She's now mastered the months of the year and her wee face when she goes through them now makes me light up. I hope she never becomes a Doctor or such as I reckon I'd be a blubbering mess at her graduation ceremony.

2 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Took him for a quarantine time walk around the house. That's him pointing out off the garden. 21 months already, can't believe it.
Older one found my Nintendo 3DS and Mario kart. Have barely seen him all day, peace.IMG_20200411_143408.jpeg

Cracking age mate, my daughter is also 21 months old, 22 months next week. Honestly today alone I have no idea how many times I was in stitches with how funny she is 😂

Cracking age mate, my daughter is also 21 months old, 22 months next week. Honestly today alone I have no idea how many times I was in stitches with how funny she is [emoji23]
She's probably at that lovely age where she will look at you and spout utter nonsense with the most serious look on her face and wait a response.
My eldest is 5 and I don't ever recall him being as bonkers as his fella.

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

She's probably at that lovely age where she will look at you and spout utter nonsense with the most serious look on her face and wait a response.
My eldest is 5 and I don't ever recall him being as bonkers as his fella.

Haha aye she does exactly that! Moving her wee hands about trying to explain something 😂

Got home from work at the back of ten and just as I approached the door I could hear screaming and sure enough the house was in a fucking uproar. The wee one was howling, the aulder one had her 11 going on 15 attitude and Mam was stressed to bits. I deroabed, showered then took over, trying to settle the 5yo and the 11yo was chirping in acting like she was second in command which wound up the 5yo and I'm trying to be calm and diplomatic asking the 11yo to just try to get some sleep and let me deal with things, she didn't.

Took me ages to get the 5yo to just lie in bed with covers over her as she kept kicking them off and getting up then she just suddenly rolled over and was like "night night Dad" and that was them settled for the night. 

As my late Dad would say, bloody bairns! 

My little guy is two on the 25th. I love being a dad, but the childrens stuff on youtube like ‘mother goose club’ ‘coco melon’ ‘little baby bum’ and ‘bounce patrol’ make me want to kill things.
Make sure to try Dave and Ava, and Baby Bus too for maximum rage.

Make sure to try Dave and Ava, and Baby Bus too for maximum rage.

The variations of baby shark have scarred me to the point i hear it as an internal dialogue in my head now. We must easily have to listen to baby shark about 30/40 times a day.

The lassie in bounce patrol is a wid tho. Googled because i was curious as to what these folk make, on one random day last week the bounce patrol mob had predicted earnings of $20k from views alone. Little baby bum for the last week was about $300k.

The variations of baby shark have scarred me to the point i hear it as an internal dialogue in my head now. We must easily have to listen to baby shark about 30/40 times a day.
The lassie in bounce patrol is a wid tho. Googled because i was curious as to what these folk make, on one random day last week the bounce patrol mob had predicted earnings of $20k from views alone.
My youngest sings baby shark all the time. Loves it

6 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The lassie in bounce patrol is a wid tho. Googled because i was curious as to what these folk make, on one random day last week the bounce patrol mob had predicted earnings of $20k from views alone. Little baby bum for the last week was about $300k.

The blonde one was bounce patrol is a total wid. The dark headed burd who's always pregnant as well! 

My daughter absolutely loves Bounce Patrol. To be fair they are really good at what they do! 

My oldest two are, all things considered, coping pretty well with being stuck in the hoose all day. We were dreading it as their autism means we have particular routines for each day of the week and haven't been able to do any of them. But they're doing alright, pretty restless in the evenings though.

They haven't been getting to sleep until well after midnight but thankfully they're lying in until 10 / 11 so we'll take that.

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

IMG_2792.jpg
This beautiful bundle of joy appeared at 9.14am this morning after a 31 HOUR labour for my good lady wife. I can now officially say my life is complete

His face matches the jumper...