Pregnancy And Parenting

Already a real man, my balls have worked but i will be THE best father. Dont need to prove anyone wrong

How many weeks is she? We have to read this for how long exactly?

Let's agree to just keep it in here though. Yeah. Good.

My girlfriends getting really bad heartburn.Sh's 34 weeks now, still getting reallybad sickness and she's had to cut any acidic or fatty foods which seemed to exacerbate the problem. She had it during her last pregnancy throughout as well. She signed up for a thing at our local chemist which means she gets free Gaviscon. I can confirm that they're chalkily more-ish.
Has she tried the liquid Gaviscon, hap? Wonderful stuff according to a friend.

I used to slug it straight from the bottle. Couldn't touch the stuff now though.

Yeah, it seems to abate for a bit, but she's seen the biggest difference in the things shes eating. She loves tangerines and clementines and that, but stopped eating them and it doesn't seem as bad now.

It's awful, I decided the heartburn and reflux were less vile! I have a huge bottle in the cupboard that I simply couldn't face, half a teaspoon made me vomit! :lol:

Not everyone gets it, two of my friends didn't but I had it really bad towards end. Stopped minute I had Ruairidh.

I've never had heartburn in my life, so I don't think I'd know what it is if I had it. Does everyone get it when they're pregnant?

I don't think everyone gets it but you will know.

I never had it until pregnant either. it was particularly bad one night after one of the nicest curries i've ever had - pleasure/pain and all that

Oh and don't try and shave your legs as your waters have burst, you end up shredding your legs! I'm surprised they didn't need stiched.

G-man, your gf should have been told by the GP to make a midwife apt for the next clinic, you usually get a 6 weeks/once you know apt.