Pregnancy And Parenting

13 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Well we now have a sheriff court date,next Friday is a day I am dreading.we had another temp order granted on Wednesday and yet again she never turned up.

The kids are lucky that you guys are able to look after them rather than being bounced around care system. 

6 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Well we now have a sheriff court date,next Friday is a day I am dreading.we had another temp order granted on Wednesday and yet again she never turned up.

Genuinely best wishes with this.    You've shown a  tremendous amount  of care, love and commitment at what's clearly the busiest time of the year of a courier.     

If the last couple months were a probationary period - you've passed with flying colours.    

Makes me wonder why you were such a c**t as a moderator?  

3 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Genuinely best wishes with this.    You've shown a  tremendous amount  of care, love and commitment at what's clearly the busiest time of the year of a courier.     

If the last couple months were a probationary period - you've passed with flying colours.    

I may be a c**t but I have a heart

5 minutes ago, Rowan said:

The kids are lucky that you guys are able to look after them rather than being bounced around care system. 

The kids going into care was never an opition,i don't care if I live on bread and water for the rest of my life I will not let them go into the system.We are now 25k in debt thanks to our daughter but I don't care as long as the kids are ok.Tomorrow night I will be cuddling into Ben watching Boss Baby and I would not have it any other way.Of course next week he will be watching The Hans Solo movie and he has no say in it ;-)

1 hour ago, Billy Rubin said:

The best thing about this forum is that it is open season on giving each other dogs abuse from time to time. Please keep it out of here and the depression thread. These are the only places on here that allows us to be normal human beings.

11 hours ago, keithgy said:

Chin up, you'll get there. All the best. (Let us know when it's settled.)

2 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Needless to say I am not looking forward to tomorrow,dropping both kids off Maisie's Nana's and picking up her dad then heading to the court.Ben is doing a lot better and the past few  nights has went to sleep well.Hope this is an upturn and tomorrow will bring the right outcome.

Fingers crossed for you all

12 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Needless to say I am not looking forward to tomorrow,dropping both kids off Maisie's Nana's and picking up her dad then heading to the court.Ben is doing a lot better and the past few  nights has went to sleep well.Hope this is an upturn and tomorrow will bring the right outcome.

Of course it will! You've got P&B behind you!

18 minutes ago, supermik said:

Seconded. 

Hope you are doing well also hsf.

I'm doing well at the moment. Half way through cycle 4 of chemo and off to Glasgow next week to talk about a stem cell transplant with the experts at the Beatson and Queen Elizabeth. All my fractures seem to have cleared up in my back and chest so I'm even about to come off morphine. Was on 40mg a day at one point with shots of liquid morphine to keep me going! 

12 minutes ago, keithgy said:

The sheriff found the facts proven and no need for anyone to give evidence,we were given a 3rd and final 22 day temp child protection order an now go to a final hearing on 30th Jan.She never turned up again.

Result! :thumsup2

Never in doubt, imho. Of course, easy for me to say that, but if ever a case was a stonewaller, this was it.

Anyway, I'm sure that's a weight off your minds.