Pregnancy And Parenting

Lay off G Man people, you cant blame the guy for being happy. it's up to him if he wants to tell people he is gonna be a dad now or at 38 weeks. it's his choice. i found it so hard not to tell people, but i had to tell me work as they wanted to send me to baghdad!

G Man, i understand your excitement and people are only giving advice, im taking evert bit of advice from here and using it, it's good stuff that a lot of books wont tell you. im only a young thing myslef and i am shitting myself everyday. i have learned one thing, just be there for your mrs and support her, you can't really go wrong with that!

i started this thread for help and advice, not to have arguements about when you should tell people or not !

ADVICE FOR ALL EXPECTANT PARENTS PLEASE!

we know our baby is gonna be fine when it arrives in september.

That's quite a flippant comment to make, and one which makes me think you're once again making the whole thing up.

Any real prospective parent would never in a million years say that.

Stewart sorry but your out to get me here so please f#ck off. Please

Your pathetic stewart, very pathetic indeed, calling me a liar about getting married then about having a kid. Please stewart again f#ck off.

You're not doing yourselves any favours if you're trying to portray yourself as an adult, a married man, and an expectant father, to be honest.

You sound more like a wee boy with a fantasy.

You're not doing yourselves any favours if you're trying to portray yourself as an adult, a married man, and an expectant father, to be honest.

why? because he is standing up for himself? lay off the guy ffs, why cant people be happy for other people?

That's quite a flippant comment to make, and one which makes me think you're once again making the whole thing up.

Any real prospective parent would never in a million years say that.

I'm sorry G man but I have to agree with Stewarty. No-one with half a brain would make such a statement

Children having children ;)

Also Saintee, with you becoming a dad are you going to stop watching wrastling and start watching top gear?

Any expectant dad should also stock up on V neck sweater and shirt combo's

no way man, wrestling stays! the wife knows this. and whats wrong with v neck and shirt combos??????

Dont be sorry, i dont no you, and well she is pregnant, yeah maybe i am over excited yes but dosnt mean i cant tell folk, whats meant to happen will happen. Thats my thinking and always will be. If something bad happens we will get through it.

But to say im telling fibs about saying my future wife is pregant is shocking. Already prove im getting married with numbers etc for people to phone the hotel.

I got no need to lie

Half a brain? Maybe i do, but so f#ck. I got a good job and doing well so my half a brain is doing well

just do what you feel is right mate. what happens happens, like you say you are both strong people and you will help each other through whatever happens. its what marriage is all about.

I wear shirts/v necks all time my mates have daubed it my dad look.

It's a genius concept. You will never have time to iron another shirt again so you get smart casual with no effort whatsover - my husband has one and is considering investing in a few more.

I was only speaking the truth boyo, any fool can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a dad. Prove me wrong! ;)

And it takes a very, very horny man to be a Ruggy.

Yeah. B)

Edited by Monster

If anyones partners are getting bad sickness and heartburn, my wife stocked up on refreshers the little sweets.

Also Saintee, with you becoming a dad are you going to stop watching wrastling and start watching top gear?

Any expectant dad should also stock up on V neck sweater and shirt combo's

My girlfriends getting really bad heartburn.Sh's 34 weeks now, still getting reallybad sickness and she's had to cut any acidic or fatty foods which seemed to exacerbate the problem. She had it during her last pregnancy throughout as well. She signed up for a thing at our local chemist which means she gets free Gaviscon. I can confirm that they're chalkily more-ish.