Pregnancy And Parenting

Any chance someone could send a bottle of it down to Sydney? 7 days overdue now and no sign at all of any action. In fact the we bugger seems to have moved upwards away from the exit!

She'll be cracking up. My missus was ten days over, talk about treading on egg shells.

cruel bringing children into the world we live in nowadays imo.

World is over populated so there is no need. Wrap up, get the pill and enjoy life without the burdon of children.

Go jump off a bridge. World -1 person.

World is over populated so there is no need. Wrap up, get the pill and enjoy life without the burdon of children.

If ever there was a post deserving of the "^^^^^^^^^ Trying too hard" underneath it then it would be that one.

If ever there was a post deserving of the "^^^^^^^^^ Trying too hard" underneath it then it would be that one.

what i say is true. The world is over populated so how is it trying to hard? Dont see the need in bringing children into a world where jobs are limited, housing is limited ect...best off enjoying life withiut that pish.

what i say is true. The world is over populated so how is it trying to hard? Dont see the need in bringing children into a world where jobs are limited, housing is limited ect...best off enjoying life withiut that pish.

If nobody had kids, your old age would be a bit (read: completely) shit. Who the f**k do you think wipes your arse when you no longer (currently?) have the mental wherewithal to do it yourself?

Came on hoping for some mini-Swarley news but no joy...

Ugly jaffa 

If nobody had kids, your old age would be a bit (read: completely) shit. Who the f**k do you think wipes your arse when you no longer (currently?) have the mental

wherewithal to do it yourself?

Came on hoping for some mini-Swarley news but no joy...

let the next geration worry about tha. Lets get the populaltion down to manageble levels.

Back on topic, congratulations to the 2 new Dads :D Hopefully Swarley has news for us soon as well.

Yup. Good stuff

I want another one :lol:

Madman. If you do, get a nice gap in ages.

I'm insane with 21 month gap between my youngest two.

Madman. If you do, get a nice gap in ages.

I'm insane with 21 month gap between my youngest two.

Try 361 days between them!

Brilliant now but by God the first year or so of having both of them was hard. You were never ever properly rested and I spent months going to work on the back of five hours sleep usually got with a break in the middle.

Try 361 days between them!

Brilliant now but by God the first year or so of having both of them was hard. You were never ever properly rested and I spent months going to work on the back of five hours sleep usually got with a break in the middle.

I'd love a solid 5 hr block of sleep, our youngest is 11 months terrible sleeper and our toddler is a up at 0630 type.

Ach, these things happen, but I'd love a good nights sleep.

who the f**k are you?

let the next geration worry about tha. Lets get the populaltion down to manageble levels.

Back on topic, I have to confess to not being there for my 12 year old boy. Despite supporting my team, he regularly comes out with pish just to get attention such as taking his 'girlfiriend' (who is invisable) to Frankinstein's and numerous resignation threads on forums. I would tell you his name, but lets be honest - who cares?*

*Meant as a way to insult a troller on this forum and the above statement is totally fictional as I consider myself to be a great parent to my 3 year old and 1 year old who I love very, very much.

I'd love a solid 5 hr block of sleep, our youngest is 11 months terrible sleeper and our toddler is a up at 0630 type.

Ach, these things happen, but I'd love a good nights sleep.

Steven was a terrible sleeper for his first year (partly due to the reflux problem he had possibly but that was gone at six months and his sleeping didn't improve to much later). He was literally up half a dozen times a night, you never got more than an hour or two of uninterrupted sleep and he was a problem to get back to sleep when he awoke. However, he changed very much somewhere around 14 months old and became a much better sleeper. Even until recently you sometimes had to get up and put a dummy in if he was starting to whimper but by and large he sleeps right through the night.

Now, with Thomas coming 3 and Steven coming 2 we usually get a full night's sleep easily. Thomas goes to be about 8:30 and gets up about 6:30. Steven goes about 8:00 and gets back up usually about 7:00

There is hope for better times ahead!