Pregnancy And Parenting

Buy ear plugs for the sake of your sanity! :lol:

:P

Googling diy sound proof booths might be the way to go. If I've heard Twinkle twinkle little star once played badly on a violin I've heard it a hundred times. Not good.dry.gif

:P

Googling diy sound proof booths might be the way to go. If I've heard Twinkle twinkle little star once played badly on a violin I've heard it a hundred times. Not good.dry.gif

Is twinkle, twinkle the standard for kids starting off - it was the same when my brother tried to learn the cornet some 20 odd yeards ago!

We have a quinny push chair travel system now to be fair it was second hand but still in good condition but today the back wheels have started rattling like they will fall off and wobbling quote a bit . Anyone experienced this or have any ideas

We have a quinny push chair travel system now to be fair it was second hand but still in good condition but today the back wheels have started rattling like they will fall off and wobbling quote a bit . Anyone experienced this or have any ideas

Had to Fix buggy wheels using machine screws and the screw but from a mecanno set.

Check if you need to tighten or if there's a bolt, washer and screwhead to replace.

This may be the stupidest question in this entire thread, but I'm just wondering if the clocks changing has effected anybodies little ones sleep before.

Madi is a terrible sleeper , should I expect it to get worse for a few days?

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Can anyone reccommend a decent baby monitor. I don't want to spend loads but i don't want a cheap shite one that crackles and picks up local mini cabs. is £30-40 realistic

I dont think they sell the particular one we had, but it was really good - not much use I know :lol:

As long as you get a digital one the sound quality will be ok

:D

Is that ...? Is it ...? Are you ...?

What are you saying?? :o

I am just happy about all you parents and thought I would show it

Nothing to see here move along

You are such a fibber! there's something you're hiding and we'll find out what, you mark my words! <_<

Edited by Mrs M