Pregnancy And Parenting

Hi all, I've started researching travel systems/prams (not sure if I'm jumping the gun or not, but I have time to kill!!) and the one I really like is the M&P's Pliko Pramette (http://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/pliko-pramette/2412/). I've pushed it around the store and really liek the fabric and little extras like the cup holder, but the reviews on it seem to be pretty mixed!

Has anyone used this one, or heard any comments about it that will help me make up my mind?

We've got a wedding to go to next Saturday, all day tomorrow is being spent shopping for something for Madison to wear.....oh the fucking joys :angry:. This will be the 2nd day of looking, we simply couldn't find something so small that my better half liked. Oh the joys of shopping for a2 month old ;)

We've got a wedding to go to next Saturday, all day tomorrow is being spent shopping for something for Madison to wear.....oh the fucking joys :angry:. This will be the 2nd day of looking, we simply couldn't find something so small that my better half liked. Oh the joys of shopping for a2 month old ;)

Get her telt haha.

He'll no doubt be most comfiest in a baby grow or something similar.

We had the wee man at my missus' mums wedding about the same age.

Get her telt haha.

He'll no doubt be most comfiest in a baby grow or something similar.

We had the wee man at my missus' mums wedding about the same age.

She'll**;)

If I'm being honest I'm not arsed what she wears. It's not as though people will talk about that......she's 2 months old FFS, everyone will be all over her. But the missus is making a big fuss about it.

She'll**;)

If I'm being honest I'm not arsed what she wears. It's not as though people will talk about that......she's 2 months old FFS, everyone will be all over her. But the missus is making a big fuss about it.

Apologies :) .

Yeh..it'll be pass the parcel. It was with Zak, which i quite enjoyed to be honest :D

The baby at a wedding on Saturday pished all over it's dress during a nappy change which resulted in her half cut father going to the zoo gift shop (it was at a zoo) to buy the smallest t shirt they had

My brother's gf is due in November.

My cousin's gf is due in December.

My sister is due in January :lol:

Mental stuff.Its a race between my other cousin and I to see who's last to have a baby.I'll happily finish this race last.

I know 12 people that are expecting, really scary thought :o

well last i discovered the joys of the isofix car seat what a fantastic idea

Not legal here in Oz apparently (so our ex-pat friends have been telling us), they have some other standard that makes putting in and taking out your baby resemble a puzzle from the Krypton Factor!

We've only got a few weeks to go now, starting to get real. We are really prepared this time round, although we have bought very little when it comes to clothes and blankets as we kept a lot of Charlie's baby stuff. The pram got delivered last week and was a royal pain in the arse to build. We decided to go with a crib this time instead of a moses basket. That was delivered today and is looking ace.

I'm well smug that everything that's needed has been bought with weeks to spare. 8)

Adam, I had a crib this time too, £4.99 off ebay! Not a mark on it! Niamh is a wriggler so is in her cot now. I've now passed it onto my friend!

Niamh's had her medication doubled for a week to see if that helps her if not back to hospital. The reflux should be improving by now but it's not.

Adam, I had a crib this time too, £4.99 off ebay! Not a mark on it! Niamh is a wriggler so is in her cot now. I've now passed it onto my friend!

Niamh's had her medication doubled for a week to see if that helps her if not back to hospital. The reflux should be improving by now but it's not.

Bloody hell, that's great! I think ours was about £60, it's a decent sized one so it will last a while, I hope.