Pregnancy And Parenting

Amazon are doing subscribe and save on various items, one of which is the box of pampers sensitve wipes containing 9 packets, if you subscribe you get the box for £4.94 with free delivery.

Cheers :)

Hoping it doesn't come early, we're not ready yet :lol:

I'd suggest getting her hospital bag packed in next couple of weeks. I was going to do mine a couple of weeks out but never got there! I really regretted not having it packed a month out and will def be organised earlier this time. Trying to throw things in a suitcase as my waters went wasn't fun!

This weather sucks, I've pretty much been to the car to the office to the house as I'm too scared to walk anywhere in case I fall.

Poor guys, I imagine it would be a nightmare having a kid in this weather. We had the opposite, archie was born on a burning got day early august. And number twenty is due early june next year. Always better to have a birthday in the middle of the year.

And number twenty is due early june next year

:blink: Have you no got a telly? ;)

BTW, I'd much rather go through labour on a cold February day than a burning hot July day! That was just ridiculous.

My wee boy still only has 6 teeth at 16 months... Heh!

Edited by Reina

We've got our work cut out this week. LM is feeling pretty ill (sent home from work on Sunday night and she is still feeling ill) and Charlie has picked up the same thing. He wouldn't drink an awful lot of milk last night (about 2oz compared to 9oz) and went down without any fuss, which again is quite unlike him.

He hasn't eaten any of his breakfast (again, it's unlike him) but he has taken a cup of milk and some Calpol and is currently lying on the couch in his jammies watching Tellietubbies.

Breaks my heart to see him not well, hopefully he doesn't have it as bad as his Mother does!

Edited by Roberto Soldado

My wee man got the chicken pox a couple of weeks ago. You would never have known if he didn't have the spots as it didn't bother him. His wee sister got it yesterday and she is much the same.

I've never had it so it looks like I'm getting shingles for my Christmas.

:blink: Have you no got a telly? ;)

BTW, I'd much rather go through labour on a cold February day than a burning hot July day! That was just ridiculous.

My wee boy still only has 6 teeth at 16 months... Heh!

I thought I would prefer being pregnant in winter compared to summer as I was so hot. But the pavements are so bad I'm scared to venture too far incase I fall!

This weather sucks, I've pretty much been to the car to the office to the house as I'm too scared to walk anywhere in case I fall.

After last years horrendous ice I bought a pair of these so I could walk the dogs without falling.

They've been brilliant!

Yaktrax

It says they're out of stock but I'm sure you can find them somewhere! Well worth it!

Edited by footiechick

My wee man got the chicken pox a couple of weeks ago. You would never have known if he didn't have the spots as it didn't bother him. His wee sister got it yesterday and she is much the same.

I've never had it so it looks like I'm getting shingles for my Christmas.

You won't get shingles then, you only get shingles if you've previously had chicken pox ;)