Pregnancy And Parenting

I'm almost afraid to say it now but we looked at these one below the other types (no idea if it was that actual make or not) when we were needing a double buggy and we HATED them. We much preferred the side by side one we got.

I think you're on your own here! ;)

Im quite happy to be on my own when Im right :king

Just found out i'm going to be a daddy for the first time, chuffed to the rafters. Had it confirmed by the docs yesterday, the better half will be 6 weeks along tomorrow. First scan on thurs.

Woohoo!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Good work big man, you've done your part, so fire yer feet up and crack open a cold one, oh yeah.

We have first scan week tomorrow, the midwife or health visitor is coming out to ensure we are sumbag jakeballs on Thursday this week so the missus has ensured I'll be at work during visit. :lol:

First scan on thurs.

P.S. doubt it will be a scan on Thurs as there will be nowt to see, it'll be a meet and greet the midwife, check blood pressure and give you a what to expect booklet.

Check me, I'm like a baby guru now.

Good work big man, you've done your part, so fire yer feet up and crack open a cold one, oh yeah.

We have first scan week tomorrow, the midwife or health visitor is coming out to ensure we are sumbag jakeballs on Thursday this week so the missus has ensured I'll be at work during visit. laugh.gif

P.S. doubt it will be a scan on Thurs as there will be nowt to see, it'll be a meet and greet the midwife, check blood pressure and give you a what to expect booklet.

Lol.. It'll be more than one cold one i can assure you. Like your thinking. Hows long alongs your good lady?

Maybe i've my wires crossed, but im sure thats what the doc said. Your probably right tho, it'll be good to go up to the maternity ward and get a bit more in the know anyway.

Edited by Cyber_soccer

Lol.. It'll be more than one cold one i can assure you. Like your thinking. Hows long alongs your good lady?

Maybe i've my wires crossed, but im sure thats what the doc said. Your probably right tho, it'll be good to go up to the maternity ward and get a bit more in the know anyway.

11 weeks yesterday, our first too, I'm only saying cause we had midwife appt about the 7 week mark and it was just blood pressure check etc, get a pregnancy guide away for some home reading.

She'll be sick as a dug most likely soon, my missus got it right bad about the 6 to 10 week mark, she also got mega tired so it meant she was in her bed as the midweek fitba was kicking off..................result!

11 weeks yesterday, our first too, I'm only saying cause we had midwife appt about the 7 week mark and it was just blood pressure check etc, get a pregnancy guide away for some home reading.

She'll be sick as a dug most likely soon, my missus got it right bad about the 6 to 10 week mark, she also got mega tired so it meant she was in her bed as the midweek fitba was kicking off..................result!

Nice, congrats! Did your arse fall out your bocky's too when you found out? Fu*king delighted now ive got my head round it.

Aye, we've been told to expect the morning sickness around the 6 week mark so looking forward to that! Hopefully she won't get it too bad though.

Nice, congrats! Did your arse fall out your bocky's too when you found out? Fu*king delighted now ive got my head round it.

Aye, we'd talked about it, getting married next year so we'd planned to have after that, I've obviously got some sort of super spunk (or the postie does) and it had other plans.

Came as a huge shock, to be honest it still doesn't feel 'real' even when we are talking about it.

If the other half has had problems in the past i.e miscarriage or eptopic then it may well be a scan. I had one a fortnight ago at 5 weeks and they could see the pregnancy sac and the yolk, I have another one tomorrow and we should be able to see the heartbeat.

Good luck guys!

Aye, we'd talked about it, getting married next year so we'd planned to have after that, I've obviously got some sort of super spunk (or the postie does) and it had other plans.

Came as a huge shock, to be honest it still doesn't feel 'real' even when we are talking about it.

Im exactly like this. It definately hasn't sunk in.

Congratulations CS. Its exciting stuff smile.gif our next scan is a week on friday, 19 weeks gone today. Its flying by at the moment, I'm sure it'll start to drag once she hits 30 weeks or so.

Cheers lad! Congrats, your a bit further along than us but im still really excited.

Edited by Cyber_soccer

Congratulations CS. Its exciting stuff :) our next scan is a week on friday, 19 weeks gone today. Its flying by at the moment, I'm sure it'll start to drag once she hits 30 weeks or so.

It does, definitely, but everyone will say to you "Oh, it'll fly by". You're allowed to hit people that say that. Honest, it's the law.

Congratulations, Cyber Soccer!

Edited by Lyn-Marie