Pregnancy And Parenting

Jesus Christ no. :o Why would I have a go at you for having tests and scans? I read it again but I can't see how you would have got that impression.

Like I say, I'll retreat from this. I certainly didn't want or mean to upset you and I'm quite disappointed that somehow I seem to have done so.

Good luck.

Cool, lets call it a truce!

Thanks Footiechick!

Ooh, what pram you getting? I swear it was easier to choose a car than a pram!

I'll agree with that! We're going to get and hand tandem as we'll not need it all that often and they are so expensive. Alot of second hand ones are being sold by folk like us, toddler and new baby so they too have hardly used it.

Rowan - I saw this the other day and thought of you - I think it's beautiful, but far too expensive for my liking! Link

230546150.jpg

It's brillint, I love it but I really want a one fold one rather than one I have to disemmble. Looking at the Nipper and the Baby City mini and I'll use my first wheels single most of the time but feel that if I need to go to the city etc I'll need the second seat.

Nipper

1274543312.jpg

Baby City

medBABY-JOGGER-CITY-MINI-DOUBL.jpg

Edited by rowan

I cried when we were looking for one... I was just completely overwhelmed by the amount of them - that and the hormones of course...!

My mum and I went to Mothercare (who'd I'd not buy from as way too expenzive compared to Kiddicare) but it was about the only place in 'Ness that had prams, we took my Granny along for the day. I nearly killed her. She found one she liked and pushed and pushed. I REALLY didn't like it but she found that too hard to grasp.

In the end I saw a woman in Bellahouston with a First wheels pram and fell in love!

I must admit though, It's good reading up on all the expectant parents. Brings it all back to me.

Best part of your lifes. Growing up causes the problems.

Also, those prams look great. Bet they cost a fortune as well :angry:. How to exploit what will already be a very costly business