Pregnancy And Parenting

Bump looks to have dropped a wee bit and apparently the wee one is now facing in the right direction. I can't see us reaching the 40 week mark at this rate.

how long she got to go now? our wee one didnt seem to drop till the week before she was due.

Good luck Thundermonkey! The more Falkirk bairns the merrier!

Cheers, although how long has it been since any Bairns were born in Falkirk?

I've got a Barnet Bairn with a Livingston Bairn coming up :(;) Can't complain I suppose, I'm a Johannesburg Bairn :P

how long she got to go now? our wee one didnt seem to drop till the week before she was due.

Our due date is Aug 19th but there is definately gravity taking over now. The head ain't engaged or anything like that, just in the right place (no longer breach) but with 5/6 weeks to go there's no guarantee it will stay that way. I'm happy enough if it's early but I had planned to go to the Sanam for my birthday on the 13th...

I tried to upload a picture of Katie Boo last night but it wasn't having it for some reason. I'll try again tonight.

I've got a Barnet Bairn with a Livingston Bairn coming up :(;) Can't complain I suppose, I'm a Johannesburg Bairn :P

Our due date is Aug 19th but there is definately gravity taking over now. The head ain't engaged or anything like that, just in the right place (no longer breach) but with 5/6 weeks to go there's no guarantee it will stay that way. I'm happy enough if it's early but I had planned to go to the Sanam for my birthday on the 13th...

I tried to upload a picture of Katie Boo last night but it wasn't having it for some reason. I'll try again tonight.

Brilliant :lol:. How inconsiderate if the good lady goes on that day ;)

It's something else die hard doonhamer, huh? I still remember thinking "oh my God, that actually looks like a person" when we got our first scan... don't know what I was expecting to see?! I still imagined it being a blob... Enjoy :)

Both my kids and step daughter are Falkirk Bairns :D

It's something else die hard doonhamer, huh? I still remember thinking "oh my God, that actually looks like a person" when we got our first scan... don't know what I was expecting to see?! I still imagined it being a blob... Enjoy :)

That's exactly how I was. I can't stop smiling at the moment :)

Aye and then they grow up <_<

For a year you want them to walk and talk and the next 15 years to sit down and shut up :lol:

My daughter is 22 this year and my son turns 18 next month.

God i feel old :(

My Mum was giving me the big chat earlier.

Her oldest child is 30 next week (me)

It's not that bad. :D

My wee girl is a true Bairn :D.

Fecking shithole of a hospital though.

Ps Keith, ye are old ;). June has a sugar daddy :lol:.

Also Aramoana, that big chat? That will continue. Rest assured when you say to your mum "I never done that as a wean", the response will be, "No son, you done worse"

My wee girl is a true Bairn :D.

Fecking shithole of a hospital though.

Ps Keith, ye are old ;). June has a sugar daddy :lol:.

Also Aramoana, that big chat? That will continue. Rest assured when you say to your mum "I never done that as a wean", the response will be, "No son, you done worse"

I was an absolute geek and a good boy as a teenager, we neve rever hard words until now :lol:

My Mum was giving me the big chat earlier.

Her oldest child is 30 next week (me)

It's not that bad. :D

Na they are good kids but i wished they would try and remember i am not the bank of scotland :rolleyes:

They have their own flat since their mum fucked off to england to stay with her boyfriend,But that is another story.

I also have a step daughter with ADHD and disleksia and she is a handfull but wouldn't swap her for anything in the world.

As Reina says being a parent is great :D

Na they are good kids but i wished they would try and remember i am not the bank of scotland :rolleyes:

They have their own flat since their mum fucked off to england to stay with her boyfriend,But that is another story.

I also have a step daughter with ADHD and disleksia and she is a handfull but wouldn't swap her for anything in the world.

As Reina says being a parent is great :D

My younger sister is dyslexic, she's 12 and doesn't let it bother her, just gets on with it.

She takes advantage of having 2 older brother of 29 and 30 but that's only to be expected. :D

My younger sister is dyslexic, she's 12 and doesn't let it bother her, just gets on with it.

She takes advantage of having 2 older brother of 29 and 30 but that's only to be expected. :D

Good stuff :D

But when it is coupled with ADHD it is a nightmare as PJ always wants the last word and gets frustrated and lashes out,Some people see her as just a bad kid,But they don't see her crying in her bed at night asking for this thing to get out her brain. :(

I love her as much as i love my own kids.