Pregnancy And Parenting

trying to upload a photo not sure if this will turn out as they have been too big.

hmm its a wee bit squashed. but you get the idea. She takes her good looks off her mother thats for sure.

post-281-12781854415432_thumb.jpg

Edited by savagecabbage

trying to upload a photo not sure if this will turn out as they have been too big.

hmm its a wee bit squashed. but you get the idea. She takes her good looks off her mother thats for sure.

well done bud, i love them at that age

Are we having a round of showing off photos then?

:D

Thomas is nearly as big as his brother! He's a big lad!

Can't get picture of my wee one to attach, off to work now so shall attach one later!

Edited by rowan

Thomas is nearly as big as his brother! He's a big lad!

Steven ;)

Thomas IS the older the one.

Steven has been bigger at every stage. Thomas was always tall for his age but has never been especially big. He's a skinny baby. Not sure what his height and weight are like now in comparison to percentiles as I don't think he's been measured in several months.

The wife has taken them away to her parents for the weekend but she phoned this morning to say Steven slept through the night! Hopefully that is a sign of things to come and not a one off.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

quality pics there folks. As sam says its just a shame they dont stay that way :lol: Tom has been greta so far with his sister and he's definatly not feeling left out.

we managed to get sleep from 11 till half four this morning :D waiting on the midwife coming today and bracing ourselves for a barrell load of visitors.

Not long back from the hospital. Baby Anna born this morning just after midnight following 4 and half hour labour. Mother and daughter doing well.just over 8lb's. Thank god I'm not a woman! Will get them picked up in the morning. Pleased as punch. Think that will be the last one now and can't wait to tell the wee man in the morning.

First song on the radio on way home Blondie - sunday girl.

Knackared and off to sleep as busy day today now and having to post this on my phone.

Congrats baldy.

:D

There seems to have been a surge of babies being born or new pregnancies in amongst our group of friends. I can see the broody cogs starting to turn in the missus head, :(

Who's the membership secretary of this wee club?

My lass is 10 weeks gone. Fingers crossed all goes smoothly. It'll be our first.

Absolutely fucking shitting myself.

Surely you mean "Whos the daddy"? ;)

Welcome aboard Wendy

Thanks, G Man.

Surely you mean "Whos the daddy"? ;)

Christ...

That'll be quite something. On the plus side, Fathers Day will no longer be a day solely for giving.