Pregnancy And Parenting

Does anyone else need to resist all temptation to drop kick their 3 year old at points
The 4 year old does test this resistance a lot. He can be really bright and daft at the same time and when he is in strop it's just wow.

The younger one decided at 14 months to finally take steps unaided, two weeks later he thinks he has to run everywhere.

You end up forgetting you’re covered on baby sick and go out with it dribbkedvall down your back.

Much same after I’ve had a bukkae party.
Indeed. Ah look a wee bit of baby shite on my sleeve. Dabs with baby wipe. Yep that's fine.

4 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Hey you!
Yes you!
Do you like not sleeping?
Do you like always being tired?
Do you like an empty bank account?
Do you like putting away all your nice things for a decade?

If you answered yes to all of the above then you're going to love babies!

Just kidding, well no I'm not but it's still worth it, congrats emoji16.png

Finding this particularly now. My 4 year old has difficulties that make him extremely impulsive and unable to comprehend instruction, it's like living with a german shepherd constantly having their mad hour. We have a TV with really long and really deep score marks in it, I'm hoping it survives another couple of maturing for the youngest to be worthwhile getting a new one.

Finding this particularly now. My 4 year old has difficulties that make him extremely impulsive and unable to comprehend instruction, it's like living with a german shepherd constantly having their mad hour. We have a TV with really long and really deep score marks in it, I'm hoping it survives another couple of maturing for the youngest to be worthwhile getting a new one.
Can you not put it on the wall? A week after my daughter took her first steps my tele got put up, out of reach.

31 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Can you not put it on the wall? A week after my daughter took her first steps my tele got put up, out of reach.

Too late for this one. Next one though that's definitely the plan. 

I think there's a k missing in Rowan's post, and it might be one of the most unexpected things to read on this particular thread.

I nearly spat out my dinner.
If it was meant to be that then Halloween will be a cinch, go as a plasterers radio