Pregnancy And Parenting

1525576_623170311081909_1675990239_n.jpg

That's my youngest grandson (2 next month).

The older one (5 in March) is sitting an entrance exam for Oxford next week.

That's nothing, our two year old can read the paper when it's upside down.

Mrs Mozam gave birth to our baby girl Grace at 12.56 today. 8 days early and arrived via C-section due to being breach, but she's still perfectly healthy - 6lbs 1.5 ozs.

Faither and mother both ecstatic and knackered.

Mrs Mozam gave birth to our baby girl Grace at 12.56 today. 8 days early and arrived via C-section due to being breach, but she's still perfectly healthy - 6lbs 1.5 ozs.

Faither and mother both ecstatic and knackered.

Congratulations! Fab stuff.

Were up at Crosshouse yesterday for a scan, and the mrs was admitted into the Southern for an 'urgent' IU blood transfusion as the baby has excess fluid, signaling her antibodies have started the anaemia in the baby, so we came back down the road to get her stuff and gets up to the Sothern at the back of 5 yesterday, she was still waiting on a feckin doctor taking blood to cross match at 1 am this morning, and they eventually got it at about 1.20am, so the transfusion will be delayed due to their fecking about!!!!

Climbing the walls with worry and stress and need to drive back through to Glasgow later and the 2 wee ones have a stomach bug, complete nightmare as our child minder obviously won't take them when their ill and i wouldn't expect her to either, and the in laws are away on holiday meaning i've no one to watch them, so they'll have to come with, feckin feel like greetin :(

Best of luck with the transfusion.

The stomach bug has hit our house, too. My little girl (aged 3) came in to our bed at about 2am. After 2 hours of her thrashing about making odd noises, the wife went downstairs to sleep on the couch. 10 minutes later the wee lassie puked. Went everywhere, the bed, walls, even in my slippers on the floor. She's off nursery today (no surprise) but I do feel bad as she missed 3 days last week with the cold.

Guest The Phoenix

I'm in that heightened alert state where I can't get comfortable or sit still, the state that can only come from having a naked-from-the-waist-down child and a potty close by.

Be patient and try to stay calm. You getting agitated will be sensed by Adam.

Although it knocks them flat for a day - or two - children usually bounce back fairly quickly from these vomiting bugs. Don't let her get dehydrated (obviously).

The two youngest grandsons have gone down with this, the elder one probably brought it home from play school, he still wasn't in great form on Tuesday, but his wee brother was back to his 100mph-charging-round-the-house best.

Had our wee boy at A&E last night (he'll be 2 on the 1st March). He usually has a mental 30 mins before his bed where he just loses the plot and is hyper as hell, running about daft etc. I was away playing 5's but the wife said he ran and tripped and fell awkwardly. He was struggling to put weight on his foot and would refuse to walk however sitting him down and letting him just crawl about he was fine. Phoned NHS-24 and they were really concerned, telling us to go to A&E in Kirkcaldy but that we'd possibly have to go to Edinburgh Sick Kids. Dr's were saying they thought it could be 'toddler fracture' however thankfully it appears to not be that severe. I must add they diagnosed this without an X-Ray but he wouldn't yelp in pain when they were feeling his leg. They reckon it's minor muscle damage and to keep an eye on him for the next few days. Thankfully this morning he has started walking again and doesn't appear to be flinching as much so hopefully he's on the mend.

I'm delighted to say that MrsDB gave birth to our son Harlen on Wednesday 12th at 708pm by c section weighing in at a eye watering 11lb and 3 ounces

Yikes! As you have my other half on Facebook I just saw a photo and he's a lovely little chap! Congratulations :)