Pregnancy And Parenting

Still lodged firmly in my pelvis! Forced eviction tomorrow though!

You Cool with that? Or are you having a eating curry walking uphill sort of morning?

Edited by chico

Bailiffs breaking down the door at dawn, squad of polis on hand in case of any trouble etc etc?? :ph34r:

All the best Rowan

Bailiffs breaking down the door at dawn, squad of polis on hand in case of any trouble etc etc?? :ph34r:

All the best Rowan

That's certainly what the sweep I had on Monday felt like :lol:

Good luck (though my money is on Saturday - unless a section is suddenly on the agenda? :unsure: ).

When Thomas was induced they started the process on a Wednesday about lunchtime. He arrived Thursday evening at 7:02pm.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Good luck (though my money is on Saturday - unless a section is suddenly on the agenda? :unsure: ).

When Thomas was induced they started the process on a Wednesday about lunchtime. He arrived Thursday evening at 7:02pm.

I was already 3cm dilated and favorable on Monday so it'll be waters broken, left a couple hours or so to see if that starts it and then onto the drip so should be fairly quick or so my GP just told me.

I was already 3cm dilated and favorable on Monday so it'll be waters broken, left a couple hours or so to see if that starts it and then onto the drip so should be fairly quick or so my GP just told me.

Ah well, you're fucked now, he's just jinxed it! :P

Good luck and I hope you're not left too long.