Pregnancy And Parenting

As has been said there may be a discrepancy in your dates. Was there a heartbeat? Have they asked you to return in a few weeks? Any pain or bleeding? If there was a heartbeat and your next appointment is just a routine one then I would say there is nothing to worry about.

Yes, yes and nosmile.gif. Thanks for the info guys, it's helping me at least seem like I'm calm and composed, whereas I'm actually a nervous wrecktongue.gif.

needing some help here!!

layla is now about 16 months and has her back teeth coming through, shes not eating a lot, and is waking at 2 am then 6 am screaming the walls down, only thing that stops it is milk.

is there any way i can get her out of this? cheers

ours were all allowed a dummy at bed time and we found that rubbing a small amount of teething gel and the back gums and putting some on the base of the dummy really helped. The occasional drop of Calpol won't do any harm either

I'd say just go with it - if milk is all she wants, let her have it. I was given a good tip to freeze one of those Frube things so they're like an ice pole but of yoghurt. Calpol is great too, if she's in pain. Also, remember you can alternate Nurofen and Calpol every 2 hours if in a lot of pain

My boy still only has 6 teeth at 15 months... :rolleyes:

That costume is superb :thumsup2

Awesome stuff Baggio. We had Katie dressed up as Princess Leia a couple of years ago.

well, it has been quite the hit - first thing he wants when he gets up is his outfit on. a week or so since halloween and it's nearly falling apart it's been worn so much.

he's currently watching return of the jedi and driving scout trooper action figures round on his toy motor bikes pretending they are speeders. i'm so proud!

I have no idea how many teeth Thomas has. Lots anyway. When he got beyond about 8 that we could obviously see I once made the mistake of sticking my finger in his mouth to check. I won't do that again! He certainly has everything at or near the front, top and bottom. He has some big ones at the back on the bottom that you see occasionally but I'm not sure about the top. He's due at the dentist in a month or so I think so he can look.

Steven has no teeth at all at now 9 months old. Thomas had four at this stage.

well, it has been quite the hit - first thing he wants when he gets up is his outfit on. a week or so since halloween and it's nearly falling apart it's been worn so much.

he's currently watching return of the jedi and driving scout trooper action figures round on his toy motor bikes pretending they are speeders. i'm so proud!

You have the coolest kid ...ever. Bar none. Well, bar two actually, but never mind ;)

How old is he? I keep trying to persuade my two to watch Star Wars but they're not interested :(

You have the coolest kid ...ever. Bar none. Well, bar two actually, but never mind ;)

How old is he? I keep trying to persuade my two to watch Star Wars but they're not interested :(

he's 2 1/2!!

he once told the lady measuring his feet in clarks that his name was "Captain Solo of the Millennium Falcon"

Yes, yes and nosmile.gif. Thanks for the info guys, it's helping me at least seem like I'm calm and composed, whereas I'm actually a nervous wrecktongue.gif.

I will presume then that they are gonna check dates and progress on your return. Tbh until then I would assume everything is ok. You'll have a better idea after next scan. The fact that your other half has no pain or bleeding is a good sign. Also being able to see heartbeat on scan is good too as sometimes thats not evident at 8 weeks. Hope all goes well.

I will presume then that they are gonna check dates and progress on your return. Tbh until then I would assume everything is ok. You'll have a better idea after next scan. The fact that your other half has no pain or bleeding is a good sign. Also being able to see heartbeat on scan is good too as sometimes thats not evident at 8 weeks. Hope all goes well.

Yeah from what I understand, only a few weeks away too.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

At what point did my body become public fucking property. Yes I'm pregnant but keep your hands off my stomach. :angry:

I've said it before, but I don't think it hurts to reiterate:

You're allowed to repeatedly punch people in the face that touch your stomach when you're pregnant. It's the law and I know it's true because I made it up myself.

I've said it before, but I don't think it hurts to reiterate:

You're allowed to repeatedly punch people in the face that touch your stomach when you're pregnant. It's the law and I know it's true because I made it up myself.

Excellent, now I know that I can stop being polite.

Out of interest (and apologies if this has been asked before) how long did it take everyone to get pregnant? Looking for the number of months from when you made the decision to start to when it was confirmed.

(Accidental pregnancies need not apply)

Out of interest (and apologies if this has been asked before) how long did it take everyone to get pregnant? Looking for the number of months from when you made the decision to start to when it was confirmed.

They say if you have regular sex most couples should fall pregnant within 2 years I think it is. Each time (3) we've actively tried I've been pregnant within a couple of months. Ruairidh was a surprise :ph34r: and this time was first month.

Edited by Rowan

about 2 months.....

I think they say if you don't fall pregnant in the first year you should get checked out.

Less than 2 months until the due date now :)