Pregnancy And Parenting

See, I dont really get that. My two are 3 and 5, so they have their own personalities and can hold a conversation and communicate pretty well (of course they can also answer back too!) and I have no desire at all for them to be "babies" again

I maybe phrased that badly - I wouldn't say I want him to be a baby again, more that I just want him to shut up sometimes: he's 10 in a month and he just never ever shuts up. Sometimes it gets a bit wearing. It's probably a little easier with more than one in that sense, because maybe they've got each other to bounce off so all their madness doesn't reach you.

Still, I would like to emphasise I have absolutely no complaints really: he's great. He's doing well enough academically and he's been elected to the pupil council too. Lovely lad! Can't beat me at FIFA mind..... :D

Baby No 2

Green dot and an online *hug* added! :D

I maybe phrased that badly - I wouldn't say I want him to be a baby again, more that I just want him to shut up sometimes: he's 10 in a month and he just never ever shuts up. Sometimes it gets a bit wearing. It's probably a little easier with more than one in that sense, because maybe they've got each other to bounce off so all their madness doesn't reach you.

Still, I would like to emphasise I have absolutely no complaints really: he's great. He's doing well enough academically and he's been elected to the pupil council too. Lovely lad! Can't beat me at FIFA mind..... :D

Green dot and an online *hug* added! :D

Im not sure two is easier, its just different. Obviously, they have each other to play with and so on, but then theres also the fights that come with that :lol: Also, while neither of them are as demanding on you as a single child, you still have to make sure you get the balance of attention right, not always talking to one and ignoring the other and so on and so on!

Molly never shuts up either! I think its funny though (in a good way, not a point and laugh way) I love listening to her ramble on about school and stuff :D

'What doin?', 'hurry up' and 'Orla' who is his beast friend and Ruairidh's favourite words and phrases at the moment!

Edit: and mannie, in a highland accent! :D

Edited by Rowan

'What doin?', 'hurry up' and 'Orla' who is his beast friend and Ruairidh's favourite words and phrases at the moment!

Edit: and mannie, in a highland accent! :D

I love the idea of a "beast friend" ;) hehe

Anna is choked with this coldy flu thing thats going aound. Poor wee things is couhing and spluttering as badly as me. i was up like a shout at half 2 this morning as i thought she was choking. What a bloody fright it is to wake up to a baby choking thankfully she was just getting up some glut but it was still scary. shes a wee smasher though and always has that gumsy smile and for the last week shes been able to roll over herself. Thats her 14 weeks tomorrow, time really is flying in.

Rowan thats great stuff. have a green dot :D

Finally, 2 weeks late, and a labour lasting less than an hour little Chloe make her appearance.

Mrs WB was in HDU for most of the day, so daddy has bonded and become totally smitten by his wee girl.

Aw, at last! Congratulations!

Finally, 2 weeks late, and a labour lasting less than an hour little Chloe make her appearance.

Mrs WB was in HDU for most of the day, so daddy has bonded and become totally smitten by his wee girl.

Congrats. hope your wife's better soon.

congratulations to you all. now the real fun begins