Pregnancy And Parenting

Steven slept through the night for the first time last night. :D

Now was it a one off fluke or the start of blessed regularity?

Thomas is standing up by himself now when he wants to but still won't walk more than a couple of steps on his own. He crawls demon fast when he wants to though. He was also eating an ice lolly all by himself today. :D

Glad to hear all is well Rowan. Hope all happens soon for you Thundermonkey. And Adolfo, what a nightmare. Glad to hear a full recovery sounds like it is being made. Good luck also Whistle Blower.

Leave the two month one with the wife and take the five year old down the pub for a jar. Simple!

You have got it wrong Adam. Leave 5yr old at home, take 2month wean up to Cumbernauld for 6.30/7 ish. Stand outside the Gala Bingo, collect all coins being put in pram by the Bingo-wing crew. Return home, drop 2month off with wife, then head to pub.

Wean gets fresh air and Keith gets free beer tokens cool.gif

*In jest people. That sort of thing never happens wink.gif

Edited by ffcsam

I think I was a week over due,and she was 5lb 6oz,so not a big baby at all. It still hurt being 16 hours in labour though. :blink:

Jings, Cal was that (well, 5lb 5 and a half oz) and I was 8 and a half weeks early :o

I actually dread to think if I'd gone to term :unsure:

We're going to see the Singing Kettle tomorrow! :D

My sister, her husband and niece Ruby are going to "In the Night Garden" thing at the end of the month.

The tickets are £22.50 each and yes they need to pay that as well for Ruby who has jsut turned one!

That is outrageous!!!!!!!!

My sister, her husband and niece Ruby are going to "In the Night Garden" thing at the end of the month.

The tickets are £22.50 each and yes they need to pay that as well for Ruby who has jsut turned one!

We are away to that in a couple of weeks, at least we got the £17.50 tickets.

That's a joke to charge for a 1 year old.

Wonder how the Monkey got on at the hospital today?

That's a disgrace. We were a pound for the monkey, I think, and £10 each for ourselves. It was brilliant and worth the money - the wee man loved it! Especially when Bonzo the dog was on stage! ;)

12 weeks for us, got the scan tomorrow afternoon - first 'real' feeling today about it, think it's gonna hit me like a truck tomorrow at the scan.

I'm not sure I can encapsulate in words what you feel when you go for a scan. 4 weeks ago there was nothing other than an empty black shadow and last week an 11mm foetus with a visible heartbeat! My heart races, I smile, laugh and cry all at the same time. And you think you could never be as emotional.......and then you see your baby for the first time......

I'm not sure I can encapsulate in words what you feel when you go for a scan. 4 weeks ago there was nothing other than an empty black shadow and last week an 11mm foetus with a visible heartbeat! My heart races, I smile, laugh and cry all at the same time. And you think you could never be as emotional.......and then you see your baby for the first time......

I'm pretty much bricking it to be honest, scared yet excited, trying to play it low key at the moment but deep down petrified of anything going wrong, gonna be a long morning at work.

is it appropriate to dance like my old fella at getting the thumbs up tomorrow?