Pregnancy And Parenting

I have just been sent home from the hospital!! wife is stayin in to be monitored, expecting the call at 6am. 3 weeks early and having to be induced, baby is fine though so its all good. hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the journey!

Get some sleep before it's too late!

Good luck, and we'll see you this time tomorrow with your news! ;)

I have just been sent home from the hospital!! wife is stayin in to be monitored, expecting the call at 6am. 3 weeks early and having to be induced, baby is fine though so its all good. hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the journey!

Good luck. :)

And to all others who are impending, particularly Haitch who is similarly imminent it would seem.

i really hope so, i dont think i have ever been this nervous in my life! i am hoping to announce some very tiny news tomorrow night!

You'll be fine. From my experience, the spectator's job is a piece of cake! Just try not to pass out. :lol:

You'll be fine. From my experience, the spectator's job is a piece of cake! Just try not to pass out. :lol:

i know im going down!! had a wee f**k about wi gas and air earlier as well! good gear. my mrs started gettin annoyed wi me cos i go hyper when im nervous and i just p***ked about all afternoon! trying to calm down now, im so excited about it

i know im going down!! had a wee f**k about wi gas and air earlier as well! good gear. my mrs started gettin annoyed wi me cos i go hyper when im nervous and i just p***ked about all afternoon! trying to calm down now, im so excited about it

Were you noseying about in the cupboards for all the instruments and trying to figure out what they do? My ex-husband did that. He managed to poke me in the stomach with one of those listening things they use to hear the heartbeat (not the doppler like most midwives tend to have these days, but the wee ear trumpet type thing that they don't use much anymore and I can't remember what it's called).

Settle down, or you'll never get to sleep, and it's about your last chance for the next few months, so I'd make the most of it if I were you!

:angry: Bloody queue jumpers! :lol: All the best, hope it goes well for you both! :)

Were you noseying about in the cupboards for all the instruments and trying to figure out what they do? My ex-husband did that. He managed to poke me in the stomach with one of those listening things they use to hear the heartbeat (not the doppler like most midwives tend to have these days, but the wee ear trumpet type thing that they don't use much anymore and I can't remember what it's called).

I said to the midwife, f**k me how big are your eggs in the morning!! didnt go down well.

I am sorry for jumping the queue Reina!! Im at the Great Western in Swindon, there is a whore o chavs pumpin bairns out tonight, so we're at the back of the queue!!

I said to the midwife, f**k me how big are your eggs in the morning!! didnt go down well.

I am sorry for jumping the queue Reina!! Im at the Great Western in Swindon, there is a whore o chavs pumpin bairns out tonight, so we're at the back of the queue!!

Ooh, you poor lamb. :(

I had a sniff of that Entenox stuff to calm me down, Worked a treat but smelled of stale cider! :huh:

Reading Saintee buddy, when its head's by your shoulder and its bum's in the crook of your arm whilst the midwives "tidy up" your Missus, just remember, it's the best time of your life and you can't put it back in! ;) Enjoy - best wishes to all matey! :)

PS Dinnae forget your camera! :D

Our baby was due yesterday... fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for you Reina.

No news yet? :unsure:

Is it bad that I went to bed early last night and thought to myself "Reading Saintee hasn't posted yet. I hope everything's ok"? I know hoping everything is ok isn't bad, I just mean that I should happen to think of someone I've never met on the internet just as I'm going to bed.

Is it bad that I went to bed early last night and thought to myself "Reading Saintee hasn't posted yet. I hope everything's ok"? I know hoping everything is ok isn't bad, I just mean that I should happen to think of someone I've never met on the internet just as I'm going to bed.

I'm sitting at work reading this thread and I've got an excited tummy reading about the impending bairn (it's no mine wriggling this time).

Any talk of babies being born, or seeing stuff on tv (or the start of the Star Trek film for example) just about has me greeting. :rolleyes:

I nearly had a wee tear in my eye at our first AN class this week, when the midwife got to the bit in her blethers about the bairn being born. Hormones eh.

8 weeks till I'm due, what happened to the last 7 months??

I'm sitting at work reading this thread and I've got an excited tummy reading about the impending bairn (it's no mine wriggling this time).

Any talk of babies being born, or seeing stuff on tv (or the start of the Star Trek film for example) just about has me greeting. :rolleyes:

I nearly had a wee tear in my eye at our first AN class this week, when the midwife got to the bit in her blethers about the bairn being born. Hormones eh.

8 weeks till I'm due, what happened to the last 7 months??

I've always been like it. Any baby type news gets me all excited. I've no idea why! It's just so lovely. :D

Hormones do have a lot to answer for. I don't cry at anything much, but I remember with my first bawling my eyes at Bridges of Madison County. In my defence, the end of the film is really sad. I've got a mate who cried at The Price Is Right when the guy on it won the star prize at the end!