Pregnancy And Parenting

He's so adorable! I want a boy!!!
aaaawwwww what a cutie! Lovely eyes!
Baggio, your boy is adorable. :D

Kudos on winning the battle with his Celtic supporting faither too.

Cheers! We're quite proud!

The battle is not over...he also has a Scotland top and a Celtic top as well as Donegal and Armagh GAA tops!!

Its amazing how different boys and girls are. Molly was almost 2 before she could walk, yet Ethan was walking at about the same time as yours. He's also into everything, where as she was really good and didnt touch things she knew she shouldnt. But the biggest difference has been the speech. Molly started speaking really early and her vocabulary etc has always been really good. Ethan, on the other hand, is only just starting to say more than the odd word and he'll be 2 in June!

He has learned how to say "Daddy", though, and shouts it repeatedly as he runs over when I come in from work :D:thumsup2

Aww that's nice! My wee man has a favourite book called Dig, Dig, Digging and I swear his first word is "Digger"!! :lol:

11 months already :o. Have you taken him to a game yet? I'm thinking of taking toots to one over easter.

You STILL haven't taken him? We had Scott up at Baltic Broadwood in the middle of January when he was just five weeks old. Three layers of clothes, snowsuit, popped him in Moby wrap sling thingy, fastened my coat around us both and off we went. Snug as a bug - he never even noticed. I swear I've only just regained feeling in my feet from that match - it was peeing down and bloody freezing!!!

I've just been reading about babies that go straight from moses baskets to beds :huh:

Imagine that. :whistle:

Its amazing how different boys and girls are. Molly was almost 2 before she could walk, yet Ethan was walking at about the same time as yours. He's also into everything, where as she was really good and didnt touch things she knew she shouldnt. But the biggest difference has been the speech. Molly started speaking really early and her vocabulary etc has always been really good. Ethan, on the other hand, is only just starting to say more than the odd word and he'll be 2 in June!

He has learned how to say "Daddy", though, and shouts it repeatedly as he runs over when I come in from work :D:thumsup2

Such a lovely welcome home at the end of the day, that. :)

Out of interest, why do you attribute the differences in your children to being due to their gender? I've heard so many times people say how different boys and girls are. I can't help but feel it's a little strange. My children are all different. When I had one boy and one girl people would look at the differences between them and put it down to the boy/girl thing. I used to make a point of asking them about it. I guess I just feel that my small family isn't really a big enough random population sample to make that distinction. I found my first two children did things the opposite way round to yours with touching things - it was my daughter who tried to rile me by getting to everything she shouldn't and my son who didn't touch when he knew not to. I love seeing how different they all are.

21 week scan tomorrow! I'm soooo nervous!

:) Enjoy it! Hope you're still feeling well just now.