Pregnancy And Parenting

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

@Jacksgranda Please add one grandchild for me. Born at 6.30 this morning, weighing in at 9 lbs (my step daughter is tiny, 4 foot 11).

Congratulations to all!

Grandchildren

Scottsdad           1 (3)

Total children:   340

12 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Registered the youngest for school today. Quite an emotional moment as when he was born 11 weeks early I didn't think either of us would reach this stage! 

They're hardy wee buggers, aren't they?

1 hour ago, sailorcowden said:

Born yesterday at 0000 funnily. Wee cracker who pushed her mum to the limit. got her home this evening and she's settled so well

IMG-20230204-WA0011.jpg

Congratulations!

sailorcowden    1

Total children: 342

Sport day yesterday and my son won 2 golds.

1st for his school winning the district fitba competition 7 a side. Him being only primary 4 player was the youngest player of all teams.  He scores the opener in the final (off his arse) to bag 100 baht also.  The wee man has talent, like his old man. 

Second was for mix teamed netball.

Little Skye on her first ever sport day Kindergarten class 1, came 4th in her 50m dash. That was against class 2 & 3 (as it says the numbers are years).

I ticked/dobbed (for a few hrs) work to watch Roy win the cup.  He never saw/knew I was there during any of the games, I was well out of sight. At the final whistle I was running on the field like Wembley 1977.