Pregnancy And Parenting

I’ve had 24 hours where one daughter has made me so proud and feeling as though I’m doing no bad at this parenting thing.

While the other has me scratching my head wondering how I’m such a shite parent 🙈

And my son just wants to know if he can have yet more to eat!

If it wasn't for living in a raging hotspot for Covid, Isla's first experience of snow might not have been restricted to our balcony, can not wait for next year, I've been browsing sleds online already. 
Snowy.thumb.jpg.0c12cf9657349a2e3ea95431e7dd67b4.jpg
860417373_Snowy5.thumb.jpg.cc3a6ba1342eb4a709f2ffa8dee5992e.jpg
I expect you know you're daughter better than me but I hope you listened to her "keep me in oot the fucking cauld" expression in the second pic [emoji38]

31 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I expect you know you're daughter better than me but I hope you listened to her "keep me in oot the fucking cauld" expression in the second pic emoji38.png

It's -2 today, she's probably saying "I'm sweating in here"

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
22 minutes ago, keithgy said:
4am this morning

Ben-GRANPAAAAA

Me-Runs upstairs

Ben-I just want to say i love you.

The definition of wanting to throttle them but they hit you with words that just melt you at the same time.

Oh he knows how to wrap me round his little finger,his fav is but your my best friend.

Oh he knows how to wrap me round his little finger,his fav is but your my best friend.
It's almost word for word the behaviour of my eldest [emoji38]

She had a stage a few months back of getting out her bed and coming into our room while we were watching tele. After the 3rd or 4th time it got infuriating and then the little shit would give it "I just want a hug, Daddy". Definitely have an ulcer growing as a result.

It's almost word for word the behaviour of my eldest [emoji38]

She had a stage a few months back of getting out her bed and coming into our room while we were watching tele. After the 3rd or 4th time it got infuriating and then the little shit would give it "I just want a hug, Daddy". Definitely have an ulcer growing as a result.
My youngest has thankfully stopped this pish during the night but had a phase of this, and would disarm you with "I want a cuggle".

She can say cuddle now it's not nearly as endearing.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
I’m taking notes from the contributions on this thread and my latest one is ‘they sound like manipulative little fuckers’ emoji28.png

You have no idea

So it’s not like having a dog where I can just take advantage of her being a moron? Disappointing. 

Youngest is 2 and a half, start of the week he mastered the child safety locks on the cupboards, by the end of the week the stair gate and then last night he managed to get out his bed and through the hall to our room whilst still in his sleeping bag.

He also wants to brush his teeth about 8 times a day so mastering the gate has not helped this in slightest.