Pregnancy And Parenting

How long are you leaving her on the naughty step? Let her do the crocodile, or real, tears thing. Wait 5-10 minutes or so until she’s had a cry and realised she’s in trouble and she doesn’t know how long she’ll be sitting there. Then go and see her and do the eye contact thing where you ask her why she did that, let her know that was wrong and if she does it again she’ll be back on the naughty step. Then she can do the apology thing and you both move on.
This is like a repeat of that Super Nanny show. f**k me, what has my life become.
You obviously weren't paying enough attention when you watched super nanny.

She puts them on the naughty step for 1 minute x their age.
She spent a small fortune on one from a local antique place. I actually use an Ikea effort because I find it much more comfortable. Got one of these ones when they were on sale years ago and find it much better than a proper rocking chair for holding the wee man in: https://www.ikea.com/ch/de/p/poaeng-sessel-birkenfurnier-hillared-dunkelblau-s49197806/
We had the exact same chair when the kids were little.

Just Whats Apped our youngest two granddaughters. The wee one's two months old and bright as a button. And at least this time Grace didn't cover her eyes like when she last visited and stood at the bottom of the garden. She wasn't too keen when I blew her kisses, mind you.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just Whats Apped our youngest two granddaughters. The wee one's two months old and bright as a button. And at least this time Grace didn't cover her eyes like when she last visited and stood at the bottom of the garden. She wasn't too keen when I blew her kisses, mind you.

Well I’ve been naughty, we’ve had them all for a roast dinner. Back to the Friday pandemonium and house wrecked, feel on top of the world tonight 

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, hereunder The List. (Only bairns born since the start of the thread are eligible for inclusion.) My list, my rules! 

252 children, 29 grandchildren

A few caveats: 1/ Some posters have changed their user name, so there's a possibilty of doubling up in the count.

2/ The Chief (Hamilton Aca) is a Hamilton fan, Apparently there is another The Chief. (One of them should probably change their name to The The Chief.)

3/ Steven Seagal announced his child under his "other account" so he could be doubled up in the count.

4/ Some posters didn't have the manners to announce they were pregnant, and a random post would appear "My child is 1/2/3/4 and is now sleeping through the night/walking/starting university/climbing Everest" and would never post again. Some of these may have slipped through the net.

5/ Some posts seem to have disappeared (whether through a banning or one of Div's f**k ups tidy ups I don't know), and were only picked up because somebody quoted them.

6/ Many posters appear to have left the site

7/ There have been some heartbreaking posts particularly in relation to miscarriages, to which I can relate, as can many others.

8/ There have been some heartwarming stories, particularly Keigthy (and June) raising their grandchildren full time and Alert Mongoose adopting.

9/ Honest Saints Fan and sjc's daughter (Sakura) battlling with cancer I'm sure touched us all, and heedthebaa's grandaughter Ava's progress was also catching at the heartstrings, as were all the stories of premature births..

10/ For all the chat about this thread being a haven of peace and tranquillity - which it generally is - there was a fair amount of bitching and sniping on the first 100+ pages, and some of the posts from The Kilt (under his new name) and xbl were extremely creepy, imho. However, it settled down after they stopped posting, coincidentally or otherwise.

11/ Despite their P&B reputation, Reynard and The_Kincardine were the epitome of sweetness and light when contributing to this thread.

12/ Nobody has had more than 3 children born since the start of this thread, although I'm sure there is still time for some of the threesomes to go for a clear lead. Over to you, lads.

13/ Special mention to scottsdad who appears in both the children and grandchildren list. Some boy!

13/ Slippery P is down for 3 as he adopted one, if I can remember correctly.

15/ The Phoenix came out of the starting blocks in the grandchildren stakes with 2 before the rest of us caught our breath, but was slowly reeled in by myself and heedthebaa with 7 & 6 respectively.

16/ Granny Danger has at least 2 grandchildren but I've no idea if the other one was born after the start of this thread.

17/ Raidernation also has 2, but again I'm not sure when the other one was born*

* Rn is down for two, we'll leave it at that until he corrects me. Duly corrected - one only since start of thread.

Lists below,open for corrections.

Children 

Stewarty Mac 1
Pollymac 1
Skyline Drifter 2
Napolean Dynamite 1
Half A Person 1

The Chief (Hamilton Aca) 1
Ebanda's Handyman 1
Reading Saintee 2
Haitch 1
Reina 2
nelsjfc 2
MB 1
G_Man1985 2
Ceske 1
f_c_dundee 1
seamus 1
Waspie 2
Cargen Qos 1
Hey! Ho! Jambo! 1
LOL @ Celtic 1
lichtie23 3
endieinreekie 1
BigBadSaint 1
Suspect Device 1
Thundermonkey 1
gypoarmy 1
savagecabbage 1
bairnPunter 1
walter fitz gilbert 1
Whistle Blower 1
chico 1
Mozza Mozza 1
Gnash 2
die hard doonhamer 3
rajpelt 1
RH33 2
Mallo_Madrid 2
Shuggie_Murray7 3
bobby carlos 2
paisley saints 1
Adam & Lisa Cuddy 1
greenockraver 1
gingapar 1
diamonds2002 2
Adolfo Rios 1
Swarley 2
Tynierose 1
Polomoney 1
one m in Motherwell 1
kanadia 1
Uncle Physchosis 1
ditots 1
Addie 2
CooCoothenoo 1
baillieinleeds 1
groaninjock 1
Mr.Blue 1
Gaz 3
Fife saint 1
madwullie 2
11thHour 1
MB 1
Raithie 1
Stagmaster 1
pandarilla 2
Nkomo-A-Gogo 2
CLANCY2KTID 1
1888bhoy67 3
Jamie_Beatson 2
el buitre 2
RaithRyan 1
The Wolf 1
Greenlantern 1
deadasdillinger 1
energyzone 2
mozam76 1
scottsdad 1
KiwiDB 2
Steven Seagal* 1
lightscamera 2
carpetmonster 1
Le Tout P'ti FC 1
Bobby Skidmarks 2
Gaz 2
Heed 1
We Are Elgin 2
Nelly'78 1
stimpy 1
weirdcal 2
Scary Bear 3
milton75 1
Dee Dee 2
sparky88 1
Desp 1
8MileBU 1
The Ginger Prince 2
gav-ffc 1
pub car king 2
KnightswoodBear 3
DarkBlue62 2
RoversMad 1
HMFC Mitchy 1
Deefiant 3
11thHour 2
Ando 3
Penny Lane 1
Bambino7 2
K.T. 1
SlipperyP 3
banana 2
Sweet Pete 2
Anonymous Spider 1
Glen Medieros 1
Bear in Sweden 2
the snudge 1
Septentrional Wasp 2
Scotty79 1
jmothecat 2
mattydfc93 1
streetwisehercules 1
ally 2
Adamski 2
LoonsYouthTeam 1
sjc 1
Honest Saints Fan &Rugster 2
Bairnardo 2
Saigon Raider 2
steelmen 1
Ayrshire-SFC 1
Dicko23 1
StandFree03 1
spacekid84 1
19QOS19 2
Tartantony 2
mcintyre_gmfc 2
Wren Road 1
gkneill 1
The Woolshed 2
BigBo10 2
Tommy Nooka 1
placidcasual 1
dave.j 2
Toma_BullyWee 1
++Ammo - Airdrie++ 1
Dindeleux 1
forameus 1
Jimmy85 1
Stuarty 1
fanny paddery 1
paisleysaints 1
wellboy1991 1
The Equalizer 1
stumigo 1
EH75 1
PB1994 1
PB 4.2 1
pleslie99 1
dysartrovers 3
grumswall 1
ShaggysBeard 2
ICTChris 1
throbber 1
Disco30 1
Inanimate Carbon Rod 1
Wardy 1
Neiljb 1
K.T. 1
Ingo ohne Flamingo 1
MOrtonfc 1
Aufc 2
MP_MFC 1
Northsea80 1
.Stuart. 2
FalkirkBairn93 1
KillieCon 1
Illgresi 1
Busta Nut 1
Ross. 1
tree house tam 1
MixuFruit 1

Total                                                      252
Grandchildren

2 The Phoenix
6 heedthebaa
1 Bold Rover
7 Jacksgranda
1 scottsdad
1 Raidernation
1 printer
2 keithgy
2 supermik
1 Eednud
1 Granny danger
2 Romeo

27 Total

o

28Total

Edited by Jacksgranda
Update

Thanks, I had serious bother getting the info from my spreadsheet. There could be 20 people missing! (The number of bairns is correct, however.)

I'm going to have another go at formatting Ze List after I've had my dinner.

Edited by Jacksgranda
Update

Thanks, I had serious bother getting the info from my spreadsheet. There could be 20 people missing! (The number of bairns is correct, however.)

Great work. Iv got 3 kids of my own and 1 inherited so I like to say Iv got 4 kids

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Great work. Iv got 3 kids of my own and 1 inherited so I like to say Iv got 4 kids

Yes, but all 4 born after 26th January 2009?

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Just to point out that Jimmy85 is listed twice with one child, he probably has 6 the way he's terrorising twitter these days.

Thanks wb, theres more than Jimmy85 in twice, I've scored through them.

I said I had bother transferring the data...

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

Outstanding work JG 👍

Edit.... I have two kids also 

9BA65E7C-71EB-4895-BF4A-9345185EB310.jpeg

Aye, I know (that's where your 6 grandchildren have come from, I'm assuming...) but they miss the cut off point for inclusion by about 25 years...