Pregnancy And Parenting

If anyone has any nursery aged kids, drop me a DM and I'll forward you a link to my wife's YouTube channel. She's a nursery teacher and she's been doing online Videos for the kids which are excellent. First one is already out and she filmed the 2nd one today which will be uploaded and available on Monday. Just a wee 25 minutes of book reading and songs 😊

That’s the wee man officially one day overdue and currently showing no signs of wanting to hurry that up. Definitely evidence that he is mines.

As it stands I’ll be allowed in when it all happens, and be the only visitor she is allowed. Been told they will send her home as soon as they possibly can, unless there are any complications. Not ideal for a first timer but as long as both are healthy, I don’t really care.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Just like that, we are finished with nappies. BB2 toilet trained no bother, then lastnight decided she doesnt want bedtime nappies anymore.

Bit sad really.

What age is the wee yin? We've got a potty for our 21 month old and while she'll go and sit on it no bother, she's not quite worked out what it's for. 

9 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

What age is the wee yin? We've got a potty for our 21 month old and while she'll go and sit on it no bother, she's not quite worked out what it's for. 

She will be 3 in June. She went really fast but I suspect having her big sister around helped that. Best tip I would give anyone is an obvious one but dont stress and dont rush them. They will just make it happen in their own time. We rushed BB1 a wee bit I feel with hindsight and it didnt help anyone

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

She will be 3 in June. She went really fast but I suspect having her big sister around helped that. Best tip I would give anyone is an obvious one but dont stress and dont rush them. They will just make it happen in their own time. We rushed BB1 a wee bit I feel with hindsight and it didnt help anyone

Aye we've not been rushing or forcing her, just leaving it there and inviting her over but that's the best it gets. Still a bit of time to go, we could exscrly say we're potty training as such anyway. 

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The bairn was 10 yesterday. Instead of being in Disneyland Paris I was forced to watch High School Musical 1 and 2 and rearrange the Beechwood Hall in Sylvania and listen to a concert by Lionel Grand.

My middle one is 9 on Thursday, we were meant to be at Disnley Orlando for it.

Lockdown in Erskine is shite alternative.

Parenting the shit out of this lockdown with qorn crispy chicken nuggets that taste exactly like McDonald's chicken neggets (shit), cheap fish fingers and fries to go micro chips which are nice and long and fit perfect into the wee pockets I made. 

The kids freaked. 

IMG_20200407_164503.jpg

1 hour ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Congratulations Ross!! Enjoy the sleepless nights 🙈

Hope both Mummy and Baby are well quick enough and you're all united again ❤️

All going well today, happy with his breathing and disconnected the oxygen support as he is fine on his own now.

Nurse asked me when I was expecting his mum would be well enough to join us. Told her we’d know the results of the covid-19 test this afternoon. Nurse promptly disappears, 3 of them reappear in full protection, shift him to a private ward and kick me out.

Some mis-communication last night and they hadn’t realized Jennifer developed a fever during labour. Seems I shouldn’t have been allowed in to see him at all.

Ah well. Will make do with the half hour last night and 90 minutes this morning, for now.