Pregnancy And Parenting

We live near Stenhousemuirs ground, I'm originally from Glasgow and support Clyde, my wife is from Falkirk and is a Falkirk fan. My wee lassie, Clyde it is 😂. She'll be a wee Daddies girl so I expect she'll be joining me and her big brother at the games.

The wee man does have a Falkirk top and classes them as his 2nd Scottish team and has very much appreciated the 6 points from Falkirk this season 😂

Missus warns me constantly that the wee man better not be as obsessed with football as I am. Not helped myself with the first purchase I made entirely myself being an FC Aarau baby grow. She'll need to accept it eventually.

38 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Missus warns me constantly that the wee man better not be as obsessed with football as I am. Not helped myself with the first purchase I made entirely myself being an FC Aarau baby grow. She'll need to accept it eventually.

Haha quite right! I bought my wee lassie a Scotland kit and a wee Borussia Mönchengladbach t-shirt last year and safe to say it obly went on her when I dressed her 🙈. Wait until her wee Borussia mini kit turns up after I ordered it last week 😂😂

8 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Haha quite right! I bought my wee lassie a Scotland kit and a wee Borussia Mönchengladbach t-shirt last year and safe to say it obly went on her when I dressed her 🙈. Wait until her wee Borussia mini kit turns up after I ordered it last week 😂😂

Smallest size kit I can get for Aarau is 18 months. Need to wait a wee while for that. I'm trying to sell it as "A couple of hours peace and quiet for you every week when I take him to the game". It's a slow burner but I think it will work.

Took the wee one to the doctors this morning. Turns out it's Chicken Pox as its all over her body but unfortunately the spots on her face had become infected 😭. Another shite sleep was had last night as well! 

On a course of antibiotics so here's hoping it clears up quick enough. She's still singing and dancing about the livingroom so she's in good spirits, hopefully she avoids the fever part of it! 

IMG_20191211_104847.thumb.jpg.31515dac5160e49a2d85303a9c389ce6.jpg

32 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Smallest size kit I can get for Aarau is 18 months. Need to wait a wee while for that. I'm trying to sell it as "A couple of hours peace and quiet for you every week when I take him to the game". It's a slow burner but I think it will work.

Smallest kit I can get for Clyde is like 5 years old or something so it'll be Borussia for now with the kits. Think the smallest size I seen at Borussia for 76cm which is around the 12-18 months mark

33 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Scotland kits however, sure there's a 3-6 months effort

Just now, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Sure it's only JDs you can buy them now 😞. The rip off merchants that they are

Saves me an extra stop when in Glasgow, pretty certain they have a shop in Edinburgh Airport.

12 minutes ago, Northsea80 said:

Our baby is now a little over 10 weeks old, apparently the reason behind her poo smelling like vinegar is an intolerance to dairy. As such we're all cutting out dairy from our diets! if that doesn't work then it's cutting out soy apparently.

Our 9 week old daughter is exactly the same. My wife cut dairy out of her diet before we saw the pediatrician, who said that it probably is a cows milk allergy, but the vast majority of breast-fed babies will grow out of it, so said that as long she is putting on weight then there is no need to cut it out of the diet. Initially the skin on her face was breaking out in a rash, but since my wife reintroduced dairy to her diet the only symptom has been the dodgy nappies so hopefully it gradually disappears.

Porridge oat baths are always good for taking the itch out. 

1,000,000 times this. Porridge oats worked perfectly!!!

Always look on the bright side, itchy for a week or two but will never remember it.

Julia was 2 when she caught it and remembers nothing!