Pregnancy And Parenting

8 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Ahhhhh that’s a bit less invasive! I had mine clipped but as an elective procedure rather than when in getting any kids out. Mine all exited standard route.

All three of ours have been sections.  The first was an emergency after she started showing signs of distress.  Turned out she had Group B Strep and my wife had sepsis.  

Second and third have been planned sections as they wouldn't let her deliver naturally after that. 

And she requested the sterilisation whilst they were in there as we're definitely not having any more!! 

Yeah sensible.

I was on antibiotics during labour with all mine as swab showed strep b. Crazy that it’s not done routinely (or wasn’t at that time).

I had sepsis last year with pneumonia  , took weeks get back on feet never mind with a newborn too.

21 hours ago, keithgy said:

It is a year today we have had the kids,we officially heard yesterday that our daughter has defended the residency claim and it will now go to court.

She's put one obstacle after another in front of you, and you've overcome them all. This'll be no different (albeit a concern for you both).

It is a year today we have had the kids,we officially heard yesterday that our daughter has defended the residency claim and it will now go to court.

All the best mate, I expect you’ll be letting us know that the court have made the correct decision in due course and all the excellent work and effort you and the good lady have put in is worth it.

Ffs. Have you heard why?

It’s been a year and by the sounds of things she’s not bothered her arse about them until now. I just hope the court can see through her shite!

Sorry if this sounds angry but for some reason I’m raging about this.

59 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Ffs. Have you heard why?

It’s been a year and by the sounds of things she’s not bothered her arse about them until now. I just hope the court can see through her shite!

Sorry if this sounds angry but for some reason I’m raging about this.

Our lawyer says that she is doing it as she is hoping for contact after we get residency,once we get it the child protection order is cancelled and all contact orders are stopped.

28 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Our lawyer says that she is doing it as she is hoping for contact after we get residency,once we get it the child protection order is cancelled and all contact orders are stopped.

She probably needs that link as a route back in the future. Isn't that a good thing? I doubt she's in a good place at the moment. I say that with a certain amount of experience.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

She probably needs that link as a route back in the future. Isn't that a good thing? I doubt she's in a good place at the moment. I say that with a certain amount of experience.

I never want the kids to go back to her,her way of life is nothing short of disgusting.

Edited by keithgy