Pregnancy And Parenting

We have a baby jogger city stroller, got it second hand for much cheaper. When he was born we had another pram but he grew out of it and the car seat, I forget the make, we got it from th Edinburgh Pram in Corstorphone. It was fine but cost a fortune and was by no means the most expensive in the shop.

Mother are in admin. Surprised it’s taken this long. Much more expensive than online for larger items.

Clothes were neither supermarket price or designer price. Just expensive for average quality.

Is there such a thing as an app you can have on a phone or iPad that just let's a wee one go nuts without accidentally changing everything into Chinese or whatever? Like you would lock it with a pin and they can swipe away at colourful shapes to their hearts content. I've searched on appstore but nothing quite matches what I'm after.
Most tablets have a kids mode etc, password to get into it and again for back out. Failing that, get them a fire kids.

Is there such a thing as an app you can have on a phone or iPad that just let's a wee one go nuts without accidentally changing everything into Chinese or whatever? Like you would lock it with a pin and they can swipe away at colourful shapes to their hearts content. I've searched on appstore but nothing quite matches what I'm after.
Kindle fire HD and you can get the dafty cases
Usually a black Friday deal too

Not a bad idea but I just know if I get that he'll not want it as he seems to want whatever device one of us is using.
Set of kiddies earphones and he will leave you be. Eldest went that way which is a blessing, youngest will too so I can play my switch in peace

Just over 1 year since Skye has been born, walking & talking(some crazy language) which the mother in law thinks is English,. as I speak back in gobbly goot  to her.

Really happy with my fathering (is that word), nobody thought I could do it, but I'm still here (day off today).

To watch her progress is 100 times better than working. To add, wife got promoted, so we are actually, breaking just under even before my redundantly.  

I've also got a wee job as a consultant with my old boss, had to report for my first meeting on Friday....which meant I took all the family with me.   After, my 4 hour meeting we went to them beach. (5 hours away from my house, 20 mins from my meeting).

IMG_20191101_140557.thumb.jpg.6e6024c47e32f317b05028c9a8e50d35.jpgIMG_20191103_125836.jpg

Edited by SlipperyP

On 04/11/2019 at 17:16, weirdcal said:

Kindle fire HD and you can get the dafty cases
Usually a black Friday deal too

My two have been through a couple of these. Fantastic though. Use the big dafty cases. I don't like them to over use them but it seems to calm my youngest with autism right down if I need to get on with cooking, ironing or that. Crazy how quick they were experts of YouTube.

My youngest decided he wanted his tablet washed along with the dishes and chucked it in the kitchen sink after I'd filled it to do the the dishes. Gubbed after that. Found I've had to replace them every year but usually there's a deal at £30 down from £50.

Fraser starts nursery on Monday. Settling him in early for me going back to work in January. He's doing 1 day a week to begin with.  

He had his "1 year checkup" at Raigmore this week. They Doctors are really happy with his progress and he is meeting all his milestones for his corrected age of 11 months.