Pregnancy And Parenting

29 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Just found out that out daughter is defending our residency application for the kids,i am sick with worry.

Is there any reason why she is doing this?  It's the easiest thing in the world to say but try not to worry about this, the post you recently shared shows how much they have both come on since living with you and the wife.

34 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

One day in and I’m shattered already. emoji23.png

IMG_2134.jpg

Meet Olivia and Erin. Born just after 15:00 on the 30/10/19 and both weighing a healthy 6.3 lbs. hopefully they’ll be out for Saturday so I can take them to the Benburb game.

Congratulations! Twins, double trouble! 

Cracking facility at the Bens these days, Frank is a top boy. Used to love playing at the old Tinto Park when I was a boy (I'm originally a Govan boy). 

Hope you, the wife and babies are well! Enjoy no sleep 🙈. My daughter is 16 months and only now sleeps throughout the night! But she's so cute and funny so that makes up for it 😊

Online.

Have a look instore, Glasgow pram centre etc. But buy online as tends be cheaper.

Remember make sure it fits in car boot!

I liked baby jogger mini, had single and double. Some of them cost outrageous amounts!

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Where am I best going pram shopping? I am in Lanarkshire

A Colleague of mine had a wee boy 2 months before my daugher was born and got an Ikkle Bubba v3, we copied him and got one as well and it was brilliant. Included the Car Seat and the Iso-Fix base. Service was excellent and I honestly can't fault the Pram, in fact we're still using it as a Stroller and the wee yin is 16 months now. Sure we paid £500 for the whole lot. Here's the website https://www.icklebubba.com/product-category/travel-systems/

Glasgow Pram Centre is decent if you want to pay 800 + for a Pram including Car Seat & Iso-fix. Waste of time to be honest.

9 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

A Colleague of mine had a wee boy 2 months before my daugher was born and got an Ikkle Bubba v3, we copied him and got one as well and it was brilliant. Included the Car Seat and the Iso-Fix base. Service was excellent and I honestly can't fault the Pram, in fact we're still using it as a Stroller and the wee yin is 16 months now. Sure we paid £500 for the whole lot. Here's the website https://www.icklebubba.com/product-category/travel-systems/

Glasgow Pram Centre is decent if you want to pay 800 + for a Pram including Car Seat & Iso-fix. Waste of time to be honest.

My latest car didn't cost that much...

6 minutes ago, keithgy said:

When Maisie was born we went to shop in the Forge and some of the prams were £4k

That would have bought half our house...

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

On 02/11/2019 at 09:37, RH33 said:
Is that the one that’s also a car seat?

Aye, the wheels drop / fold and it's instantly a car seat. Handy as hell. No fiddling to take it apart and put bits in the boot.
Was originally bought for the older boy for the car and shopping whilst the travel system was for everything thing else. The travel system was punted practically brand new as was barely used .
For me it's up there with the tommee tippee machine as best gadgets bought

Edited by weirdcal
Wells to wheels, no wells on a buggy.